skipper Virat Kohli faulted his side's batsmen for their defeat to , which ended their hopes of progressing in the .
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- khud kya ghash ukhar rhe theMay 20, 2012
- kisike baski bat nahi heMay 20, 2012
- Mr. Kohli, firstly you should create the examples for other as a captain.(Now you are blaming for all batsmen for lost) I can't understand , when you know very well that your wicket is very crucial at that time than why you have go for that risky shot of second six in that over. You should stay till last ball in yesterday game....
but any way these things will educate you for future. good luck for IPL#6May 21, 2012
- I agree with the above.... Kohli, first, you should set an example. We're still fans of you. You should be a team player first and support your team...May 21, 2012
- he has already created an example take it in the odi s he s the best of them 183 against pak is the highest till now an they r many more he s rite to blame on the battin line up gayle did nt neither did ab!!!!!! first watch out wht r u speakin guyzzMay 21, 2012
- Gayle made a strong 27 off 10..... I'm not saying Kohli didn't play well, but he should have played for the team when they needed it the most.... like Dwayne Smith for MI in the May 6 match against CSK. And I think Kohli made a great 73 in the match against Delhi.May 21, 2012
- Hi, i m also the fan of VK, but after the league matches i m feeling , RCB should made the playoff instead of CSK... forget what was done by batsman in past, if VK hold their inning till last game then equation may be different. Galye can't score in every match. They didn't have any plan in case of gayle failure..... ;-)May 22, 2012
- They're too dependent on Gayle, Kohli, and de Villiers.... the other batsmen only perform sometimes.......May 22, 2012