Moving content files safely, reliably and securely has always been mission critical to the media industry. And while the transition to digital format has in some ways made moving and sharing content easier, there are still many challenges. File sizes are growing, teams are more dispersed around the globe, and legacy solutions like FTP are unreliable and increasingly problematic.
In this CreativeCow Educational webinar you will learn how the transition from FTP systems to next generation SaaS solutions are not only overcoming these challenges but taking businesses to a new level of productivity and professionalism.
Attendees will learn:
• Why sending large files over distance is so difficult with legacy Internet protocols
• The risks and hidden costs of FTP
• Why today’s B2B solutions are true SaaS, not “cloud washed"
• How SaaS solutions like Media Shuttle are scalable and cost effective to any size business
• The easy to use, brandable and secure web portals of Media Shuttle
Panelist: Rick Clarkson, VP, Signiant
Hosted by Tim Matteson, CreativeCOWhttps://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7649877803616696066