Membership will be free and we hope to offer our alumni a range of events, activities, reunions and other benefits, e.g. discounts on professional indemnity insurance and special offers on counselling DVDs, books and online resource materials. In time the network could develop into a professional register which is recognised by government, employers and the general public.
To express your potential interest in joining a CPCAB Alumni Network please +1 this page or comment on this post ... or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You don’t have to be a counsellor to deliver this qualification, and diploma students may find this training helpful to their practice.
Cost: £100, incl. lunch & refreshments.
Email email@example.com to book a place or for further info.
• Level 4 Relate Institute Introduction to Relationship Counselling (http://bit.ly/Nh9VrR)
• Level 5 Relate Institute Diploma in Relationship Counselling (http://bit.ly/KZo5OK)
* Discover what the qualification prepares you for.
* Get a sense of what happens on a counselling studies course and understand its main purpose.
* Find out the benefits of this training.
* Learn more about the qualification.
The Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) is a UK awarding body that is managed by professional counsellors, trainers and supervisors. We are the only awarding body in Europe to specialise in the field of counselling and we are one of the largest awarding bodies in this field, with about 130 Recognised training centres across the UK (we also have some training centres in other countries) and around 11,000 candidates registered with us annually.
Our qualifications are accredited by the UK government regulator (Ofqual) and under-pinned by a practitioner training model that we have developed over 20 years, across more than 100,000 trainees.
+44 (0)1458 850350
+44 (0)1458 852055
P.O. Box 1768 Glastonbury Somerset BA6 8YP United Kingdom