Since Jim Clayton first opened our doors in 1956, we've helped people just like you buy award-winning manufacture homes. We build and sell, lease, and insure manufactured and modular homes as well as relocatable commercial and educational buildings. We have 12,000 team members, 36 Home Building Facilities and more than 1,500 Home Centers. Clayton Homes also owns and operates 18 subdivisions. In 2003, Warren Buffett and Berkshire-Hathaway, Inc. acquired Clayton Homes.
While we encourage fans to share thoughts and opinions on our Facebook page, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
Clayton Homes does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profile.
Therefore, a comment will be deleted if it contains:
• Hate speech
• Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
• Nudity in profile pictures
• Defamation to a person or people
• Name calling and/or personal attacks
• Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product
• Comments that infringe on copyrights
• Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile
• Links to non-federal sites
• Other comments that the Clayton Homes Social Media team deems inappropriate
All links posted as comments on Clayton posts will be reviewed and may be deleted.
Repeated violations of the comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from our page.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.