- Gerris digitalPrincipal, 2012 - present
- Unison AgencyDirector, Social Media, 2013 - 2013
- Reputation.comTeam Lead Special Projects, 2012 - 2013
- Social AllyPresident, 2012 - 2012
- Abraham Harrison LLCPresident, 2006 - 2012
- New Media StategiesTechnology Strategist, 2003 - 2006
- eResourcesDirector of Sales
- Caucus SystemsSystem Administrator
- EdelmanSenior Account Supervisior, 2006 - 2006
- US TreasuryApplication Developer, 1997 - 1999
- NLADAApplication Developer, 2002 - 2002
- Beehive GmBHManaging Director, 2000 - 2002
- Gerris Corp
Arlington, VA 22204
Arlington, VA 22204
- GWUAmerican Literature, 1988 - 1993
- ChaminadePhilosophy, 1986 - 1988
- UEAPost War Literature, 1990 - 1991
- St LouisSchool, 1982 - 1988
- Aliamanu ElementarySchool, 1976 - 1982
- Saint Louis School
- George Washington University
No, he said "addiction counseling."
Hasn't My Fair Lady taught us anything?
The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain. The plain, the plain, Paul Ryan!
Apps and Websites To Be Thankful For: Our Annual Cyber Thanksgiving Show...
The best gavel-to-gavel legal news and information on the net. Host Bennet Kelley talks about the hot- button internet legal topics of the d
Reality Crowd TV: Relationships, Crowdfunding, Entrepreneurship & More
The social media world is vast and offers so many opportunities I wouldn’t otherwise have without this blog and MelanysGuydlines channels. T
Yes, the aluminum iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will bend if put under too much pr...
Every time there's a new iPhone there's also a new scare of people being upset by one thing or another that turns out to be greatly overblow
Steven Donziger Called “Loudmouth Showman” In “Law Of The Jungle”
Steven Donziger, the lead plaintiff lawyer in the long-running Chevron Ecuador case, is, once again, the focus of a document painting him in
There's a Social Network That Costs $9,000 to Join | VICE United States
James Touchi-Peters, the former conductor of the Minnesota Philharmonic, started a social network for wealthy socialites. Membership costs $
Robin Williams’ wife reveals beloved actor had Parkinson’s
"Robin's sobriety was intact and he was brave," writes Susan Schneider