The event is 7-10 p.m. at Rose Vine Hall, 2801 Snelling Ave., in Roseville. Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
Discover more about the most amazing people on earth at amazingis.org. #amazingis
"Lucia is the happiest kid I know. She always has a smile and words of encouragement and joy." — Lucia’s mom, Lori
See more videos of the most amazing people on earth at amazingis.org. #amazingis
2525 Chicago Ave. S. Minneapolis, MN 55404
At Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, we get to see amazing every day. The fighting spirit of 24-week-old preemie. The resilient 5-year-old learning to walk again. And the sense of pure optimism we see in every child. We believe children are the most amazing people on earth — and that drives us to do everything we can to live up to the privilege of caring for them.
We have a unique view of children because we see them under the rarest and most challenging of circumstances. We’re reminded daily of what children are truly capable of, and it has changed our perspective. They have much to teach us about optimism, resilience, strength and the capacity for wonder and joy. We celebrate them not for the adults they will be, but for the amazing people they already are.
Children’s Minnesota is:
- One of the largest pediatric health systems in the United States — with two hospitals, 12 primary and specialty care clinics and six rehabilitation sites
- The only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children from before birth through young adulthood
- An award-winning health system, regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children’s hospital
- An independent and not-for-profit system (since 1924)
We champion the health needs of children and families. We are committed to improving children’s health by providing the highest-quality, family-centered care, advanced through research and education.
It’s our goal to be every family’s essential partner in raising healthier children — not only during illnesses or injuries, but throughout childhood. As the health care industry faces a time of unprecedented change, we will continue our dedication to delivering an experience unlike any other, making access to health care easier, and working with the community in innovative ways. Learn more about The Children’s Way. https://vimeo.com/132465367
These values guide the way we engage with each other, our patients and our communities:
- Kids first. We are inspired by children — we channel their optimism, resiliency, courage and curiosity into everything we do.
- Listen, really listen. Each person has a story to tell. We listen with compassion, ask meaningful questions, and build relationships with individuals and communities.
- Own outcomes. We are 200 percent accountable for providing extraordinary service. Tireless in our pursuit of excellence, we never stop learning or improving.
- Join together. We are all caregivers. And, we are stronger when teamed with our patients, families, community and one another. Super teams trump superheroes.
- Be remarkable. We are innovators, reimagining health care and going beyond what’s expected. After all, kids are counting on us.
Patient- and family-centered care
At Children’s Minnesota, we practice a philosophy of care that respects the pivotal role of the family as the constant in a child’s life. We know families are the experts about their children, the primary caregivers, and the child’s biggest source of support. As a result, we encourage families and patients to participate as active members of the health care team.
We're reimagining health care for the most amazing people on earth.