Chicago, Divvy Bikes are here! Our bike sharing system officially launches tomorrow morning. http://bit.ly/10nRHPw
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- ya gotta understand,,they are for democrats to ride as soon as a republican can teach them how. it's good to get them outta cars.Jun 27, 2013
- After a rather quick look at your profile there, I must say I find it odd that you would say such a thing in the matter you did.
"Those bikes have got to be the ugliest goddamn things I've ever seen... not to mention they look gay as hell too!!.. smh."
Because they are powder blue? the screen on the front of the bikes? ... They are part of a the public transportation apparently and you're upset about how they look? You do a major discredit to the rest of the Gay community with a remark like that. If you want a "snazy" bike get your own... As for 's comment... rather limited view of politics if you are tying it into Bike transportation...Jun 27, 2013
- Great! Kid's without schools will have something to do.Jun 27, 2013
- You don't have many friends? Do you?Jun 28, 2013
- We like the idea and the colour is great as it's currently unique to Chicago, what a brilliant way to explore the cityJun 28, 2013
- How about no... Public post, don't want to see any opinions then don't look at the post's comments. Otherwise why don't you STFU And act like a human being and not a juvenile.Jun 29, 2013