200 great photographers
with less than 7500 followers
♥♥♥ Who should be in this circle ? ♥♥♥
I was very selective in choosing the people in this circle. I have looked at hundreds of profiles and I have selected the ones that I like. Most of what you'll find here is fine art photographers, B&W photographers, and landscape photographers. Other than the B&W Fine Art Photography most of what you'll see from this group is properly called Eye-Candy.
How many of you remember my circle for great photographers with15'000 followers or less ? Well this time, how about we go for fewer than 7500? The last time we did this, it was a lot of fun and a lot of people wanted to do it again.
Here's a circle of photographers with less than7500 followers. All have some great images to share. Some are fantastic, some awesome. Add this circle, find the ones you enjoy, remove the ones that just aren't to your taste. I think there's a nice cross-section of photographers doing portrait, landscape, street, and B&W
• Only you can decide which are really awesome, enjoy and share.
• What's that you say ? There's only 128 !!! That's where you come in.
• I want to build this circle up 200 (or more) people and then share it.
• I need you to tell me who needs to be in it.
Who is your favorite photographer with less than 7500 followers that you think needs more recognition?
• People whose whole stream is project 52 / project 365 photos are unlikely to be chosen
• If there aren't any banner images, I pretty sure I'll skip on by.• I will be in the circle and I have 32'100 followers
• Please suggest who should be in this circle, more people recommending a single person is good.
• I will verify every profile and I will select which ones get added
• If the profile has no avatar - out
• If there are animated gifs in the stream - no
• if there is little or not photographs in the stream - no
• (Tricky here) If I don't like what I see - no
• If I see anything rude or unfriendly - no
• No one with more than 7500 followers (except me) will be added unless they were added before reaching that number
► Every profile was verified. If I saw animated gifs, a slew of shares or too little photography, the profile wasn't added.
Unfortunately, when you do a circle like this, some people will be unhappy
• If you're a landscape photographer and you don't know +Johan Peijnenburg
be sure to make his acquaintance. He is a very talented landscape photographer and keeps one of the best photography circles on G+; which he will reshare soon.
• Architecture and B&W photographers should become acquainted with +David Bowden
and +Joel Tjintjelaar
(B&W + Long Exposure)
• Check out +Daily Fine Art Themes
• +Stuart Williams
shares some of the best images and best circles on G+
►►►► Remember, the more you share the circle the farther the circle goes. The farther it goes, the more people will see it. The point of a circle is to gain visibility. If you're in this circle it helps you and your fellow photographers if you share it ◄◄◄◄This circle will be re-shared once we reach the target. In the meantime, who do you think I should add. I am truly going to be very selective so only suggest the people who you think are truly some of the best photographers on G+.+Colby Brown
is still working on an "inspiration" circle of photographers with less than 20'000 followers. If you haven't already interacted with the post here's the link: https://plus.google.com/113455290791279442483/posts/QuEBcvCTTs4
#circleshare #sharedcircles ◊◊◊