New Nintendo CEO has to simply do this:
- Next Nintendo Home Console must be ARM Powered and based on Android with 4K support. Sold at $99.
- Nintendo Phones, Nintendo Tablets must be made, with optimal game controls. Nintendo can sell millions. Don't change the default Google Android UI, just add best Nintendo gaming controls to the Phone and Tablet.
- Complete back-catalog of all Nintendo games must be released onto Google Play Games platform. Every Android/iOS device must have access to all NES/SNES/N64/GameCube/Wii/WiiU/DS/3DS games. Nintendo must release official emulators for every platform, or to at least point towards or acquire the existing best emulators and use them.
- Nintendo Subscription around $5/month (basic), $10/month (advanced) to $20/month (gamer) must give unlimited access to all games as downloads, as streaming (OnLine style), and all Nintendo games should work on any Android/iOS device, on any Smart TV, anywhere.
- Nintendo must release the best possible gamepad attachments to fit any smartphone size, any tablet size, the best possible standard Bluetooth Gamepads that work with any Android TV Set-top-bo, that works with any Smart TV.
- Full back-catalog of old Nintendo games can be updated by Nintendo to better support touch-screen gameplay, to also add online multiplayer support and perhaps even support third party controbutions for additional levels/courses, for example Super Mario Cart from SNES should get online multiplayer mode. All those updates to games come for free for subscribers.
- Embrace BitTorrent peer-to-peer and hard drive copying as a way to spread the ROMs of all Nintendo games to as many people as possible. People will subscriber to the Nintendo subscription plan to get updates, to get new games, to get multiplayer modes and etc anyway.
- Nintendo must make a deal with Google to power the Google Play Games platform and to fill it up with thousands of the worlds best games, ready for best gaming experiences emulated on all Android devices in the world.
Nintendo and anyone must agree that I am right in terms of revenue and profit nothing beats my idea:
- 100 million Google Play Games Unlimited $5/month subscribers: $6 Billion profit per year (a big part of which would go to Nintendo)
- 10 million sold Nintendo Android Phones sold at $299 (at 2x manufacturing cost): $1.5 Billion profit
- 5 million sold Nintendo Android Tablets sold at $299 (at 1.5x manufacturing cost): $1 Billion profit
- 20 million ARM Powered 4K Google Android Home Consoles sold at $99 (at near factory cost): No Loss on hardware, they make their money on the subscription
- 20 million Nintendo Gamepad add-ons for any other Smartphone/Tablet/Set-top-box/SmartTV sold at $49 each (2x manufacturing cost): $500 Million profit
I have been saying this repeatedly here on Google+ since 2011:https://plus.google.com/+charbax/posts/WMco4vCZVLQhttp://armdevices.net/2010/03/23/nintendo-3ds-and-my-feature-wish-list/https://plus.google.com/+charbax/posts/CJ7xqQtfsBuhttps://plus.google.com/+charbax/posts/BakyQjZXwGvhttps://plus.google.com/+charbax/posts/TezcPbDtxnY