I can't imagine porcelin handling the vibrations at higher speeds though...but what do I know about that?
Tempest in a tea cup.
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- That thing is awesome.Apr 20, 2012
- Since used "petrol" I think it is safe to assume he is located in the UK, or elsewhere in Europe, where Saudi oil is probably a larger component of their supply...Apr 20, 2012
- Could he park it any closer to the curb?Apr 20, 2012
- I don't know about "brave". What's the point in dropping that kind of money on a car if you can't drive it/show it off?Apr 20, 2012
- Meh, sparkplugs are porcelain.Apr 20, 2012
- Seems it's actually porcelain paint, plus a few components. Still a cool idea, but not actually that radical.Apr 21, 2012