The carsales Google+ page is intended for the useful sharing of all things carsales related. We encourage you to get involved with the carsales community on Google+, ask questions, receive support and provide feedback (even constructive criticism).
However, we do need to keep our Google+ page presentable, which means we need you to follow our carsales Google+ policy. It’s really quite simple and by doing so, we’ll keep the carsales Google+ page a friendly, positive place for all to enjoy.
carsales Google+ Policy:
1) No Advertising - Do not post excessive messages about specific listings (approx 1 per day will be allowed and link to a carsales ad must be included). Do not include references / links to other locations which have products for sale. Do not spam.
2) Keep your messages clean - Do not post messages that contain offensive language.
3) Respect other fans - Do not post messages about disputes or blocking of carsales followers.
4) Privacy - Do not post contact details of others. Do not post private email or message content.
5) Disputes - we will not get involved in disputes between fans on the carsales Google+ page. Any disputes in comment threads will be deleted and may result in the followers involved being banned.
6) No Defamation - Do not post any messages which slander, insult or defame us, carsales, or any person, including our employees, representatives or other members of carsales.
7) Adult content - Do not post pornographic or adult content.
Posts that are deemed to be in violation of this policy will be removed. We reserve the right to remove any post or suspend a follower without notice for a given time frame or indefinitely.