Joshua Green points out that it was one of Hillary Clinton's advisers who started off questioning Obama's Americanism.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Why blame the party and not the people? That is what fuels discrimination and closed-mindedness among the people in this politically-charged social atmosphere.May 29, 2012
- Rue Mara+1Oh good lord. So the reason why it's a big Tea Party issue, pushed by World Net Daily, promoted by people who call themselves Republican is…the Democrats made them do it. Awesome. Can you guys hire better writers if we all chipped in 2¢ and you bought a clue?May 29, 2012
- Wow, you really contributed to the discussion,!
You say Obama being a Muslim (which is likely false) as if it was a bad thing.May 29, 2012
- Rue Mara+1No, no. He's a muslin. And part of the anti-american polyester jihad. You know muslin is bad because it's so naturally neutral.May 29, 2012
- I learned that Obama is a muslin from reading signs at tea party rallies. (Well, I didn't actually attend a tea party event, but I looked at the pictures. From a safe distance. Didn't want to get any spittle on me). Anyway, not to suggest that the stuff one learns from the tea party might be in any way inaccurate, but muslin is from Bangladesh, not Kenya. So I've been confused.May 29, 2012
- What do you mean, "if only they knew how gay their name is"? The Tea Party is all just a subtle move by the Log Cabin Republicans to help conservative homophobes ease their way out of the
P.S. 'Big Oil' is really just about strategic Petroleum Jelly reserves.May 30, 2012
- I'd never use the word 'gay' to mean lame or pathetic. But if I did, I'd use it to describe commenting on a post 10 months late.Apr 2, 2013