- FreelanceInteraction Design & Art Direction, 2015 - presentAfter 17 years in the digital industry my perspective as designer, art director and idea man is fine tuned to create unique solutions from concept to completion. The select materials in my book reflects my dedication to innovative microsites, responsive web and product design solutions for clients such as Verizon FiOS, Samsung, Colgate and Time Warner and out of the box concept development, including an Adweek award for digital campaign of the day. I have a deep passion for typography, branding, animation and art and I am eager to use my experience to lead production artists, junior designers, programmers and illustrators to create rich client presentations, print campaigns and digital innovations.
- MRM//McCannSenior Art Director, 4 - 1Lead the design work on major projects for Verizon. Designed marketing landing pages, standard and rich media banners, email campaigns, videos and overall concept ideation. Led projects and mentored and interviewed younger art directors and designers. Recently led the product launch of FiOS Quantum TV, designing out the digital assets, and animating videos. Came up with the concept that was featured in Adweek as an ad of the day staring Craig Robinson. Created, directed and Animated Verizon’s latest marketing channel, streaming video pre rolls, using After Effects and Cinemea 4D.
- Red Fuse CommunicationsSenior Art Director, 1 - 4Responsible for concept and design of a major social campaign using Rising Star rich media banners and Pinterest. Educate through deep engagement and Pin directly from the banner to help Murphy Oil Soap share its concern for the environment. Crafted a fully responsive web experience for Colgate Ultra White while pushing the brand forward to a strong yet elegant solution.
- Infusion DevelopmentSenior Art Director, 9 - 12Created in store interactive touch screen experience for the Samsung Galaxy Note II. To be displayed in Sprint stores throughout the country. Directed creative and development team, responsible for client presentations and interaction. Developed creative solutions to stay on budget. Liaison between account and creative departments.
- OrganicSenior Art Director, 8 - 9Created HTML5 parallax inspired web design layouts for new Audi website pitch, including the accompanying Audi app designs for mobile devices.
- Infusion DevelopmentSenior Art Director, 5 - 6Created in store interactive touch screen experience for the Samsung Galaxy SIII. To be displayed in Sprint stores throughout the country. Directed creative and development team, responsible for client presentations and interaction.
- OgilvyOneSenior Art Director, 4 - 10Web Design, Branding, UX design, App design & Illustration for Time Warner Cable and Time Warner Cable Business Class.
- VML, Inc.Senior Art Director, 2 - 3Designed website for HERSHEY’S Canada.
- TBWA WorldwideSenior Art Director, 1 - 2Created interactive game for Michelin Tires website.
- OrganicSenior Art Director, 8 - 1Concept Ideation, Brand Development, Website Design, UI, Design, mobile, iPad & iPhone Application Design, & Motion Design, Animation, Illustration, Sound Design.
- The WonderfactorySenior Art Director, 8 - 9Created new designs and templates for a Meredith Company publication for the iPad. Designed and lead in the creation of iPad advertisements for another major global publication.
- DigitasLead Designer, 11 - 7Art Direction, Web Design, Animation, Game Design, Character Design, Branding, Creative Strategy and Ideation, UI/UX
A Cloud of 100,000 Illuminated Balloons Suspended Inside Covent Garden b...
French artist and photographer Charles Pétillion has just unveiled a cumulus cloud composed of 100,000 white balloons illuminated from the i
Artists Ella & Pitr Paint 21,000 Meter Rooftop Mural in Norway
Ahead of the 15th annual NuArt street art festival opening this weekend in Norway, French artists Ella & Pitr completed work on this absolut
Discarded Plastic Fishing Nets Retrieved from the Ocean Used in New Shoe...
Adidas is now designing shoes from our oceans' detritus, recently producing the world's first prototype with parts constructed from ocean pl
Indigenous Canadians Are Blockading a Mine to Protest Pollution | VICE U...
A group of Tahltan First Nation elders have blocked access to the mine for the second time in two months over concerns that it will dump tox
Hundreds Of Climbers Scaled The Swiss Alps For Epic Photoshoot
Swiss mountaineering brand Mammut collaborated with hundreds of fearless mountaineers and professional photographer Robert Bösch to create a
Make Art, Make Money, and Believe the Beard: What Jim Henson Teaches Us ...
"What is a human being? Complex to the point of absurdity, a whole person is both greedy and generous." "Art suffers the moment other peo
From OM To OMG: Science, Your Brain, And The Productive Powers Of Medita...
Using fMRI scans we can now see what meditation does to the brain. The author suggests it can lead to a happier more productive and creative
Bill Gates Is Beginning to Dream the Thorium Dream
Bill Gates' nuclear power company just quietly announced they're getting into the thorium game.
WABIAN robot from Japan steps closer to human walk
(Phys.org) —Researchers designing adult bipedal robots have faced a challenge in limitations in a robot's walking pattern. They seek ways to
What Happens When 'Doctor Who' Travels Into Disney's Fairy Tale World
The Doctor has traveled all over the universe and across time, and it's not unusual for him to interact with some famous historical figures
22 Unbelievable Places that are Hard to Believe Really Exist
Our world is so full of wonders that new and amazing places are discovered every day, be that by professional photographers or amateurs. Dif