The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) was the first humane society to be established in North America and is, today, one of the largest in the world.
Our organization provides local and national leadership in three key areas: caring for pet parents and pets, providing positive outcomes for at-risk animals and serving victims of animal cruelty.
You can read our official policy and position statements here.
By taking part in discussions on our Google+ page, you are agreeing to the policy outlined below.
We reserve the right to delete posts containing the following:
- Profane or offensive language;
- Inappropriate, irrelevant information or misinformation;
- Bullying and personal attacks;
- Promoting violence or illegal activities;
- Supporting individuals or organizations which promote animal cruelty; or
- Spam or commercial sales.