- Intel CorporationDirector- Applications/Business Development, 2013 - presentIntel Aquired Aepona (http://www.aepona.com/intel-and-aepona/)
- AEPONADirector- Partner and Business Development- APAC, 2012 - 2013
- Nokia Location & Commerce (fka Navteq)APAC Partner Relationship Manager, Navteq ( a Nokia Co.), 2010 - 2012
- Reliance communications, Bharti Airtel, Ingram Micro, Mahindra & MahindraDy General Manager (Mobile Data and content services), 2007 - 2010
You have reached the Google Plus page of Ashish Bedekar ( N.B: The posts are personal)
*You may like to have a look at my LinkedIn profile
Highly creative, well-connected, and awards-winning MBA leader with marketing, Biz-Dev., and partner relationships in Mobile, Telco, IT/Tech, steeped in a wide technology expertise viz. India and APAC experience in mobile apps and value added services ( B2B, B2C), Location based services ( LBS)Telco environment , startups/developer ecosystems & programs, IT distribution. Adept in domains of VAS Innovations, new product development, Rural/BOP services, Business development, Channel Management. Innovative thinker, hands on person, quick and eager learner, Never say die attitude.
> Markets: A deep understanding of how to garner actionable market knowledge in emerging economies rapidly expanding geo-markets, and how to penetrate the ecosystems to catalyze growth.
> Customers: Translate the intuitive understanding of customers’ needs into solutions that quickly get traction and are adopted across different segments to preempt competition and to accelerate growth.
> Technology: Broad knowledge of diverse technologies with a deep understanding of the mobile space, and how it’s spread across developing geos is driving commerce. Build mobile ecosystems.
> Relationships: ID strategic alliance and partner relationships that can leverage a company’s strength for aggressive market penetration, and nurture these relationships for a competitive advantage.
> Results: Prepare comprehensive plans and socialize them for stakeholder buy-in. Communicate openly and seek support for ongoing progress. Deliver the exceptional, not merely the expected.
*Business Development (B2B, B2C)
*Location based services
*Partnership and alliances (incl.. Mobile advertising),
*Apps/Mobile value added services (Consumer /Enterprise)
*Startups, ecosystem and programs, Developer relations
*IT distribution/channel management
*New product development
- K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management StudiesMBA ( PGPMS)- Marketing