Single-Serve Strawberry Cheesecake Sandwich [Recipe]
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/yumstrawberryServes: 1Time: 5 minutesIngredients
• 2 graham crackers
• ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
• 2 Tablespoons Cool Whip Lite
• 1 large strawberryDirections
1) In a small bowl, mix together Greek yogurt and Cool Whip Lite.
2)Next, break 2 graham crackers in half and spread a layer of filling on all 4 pieces of graham cracker.
3) Slice a strawberry and place a few slices on 2 pieces of graham cracker.
4) Complete your sandwich by placing the other 2 pieces of graham cracker on top of the strawberries. Enjoy!Nutrition Facts: 190 calories | 30g carbs | 4g Fat | 8g Protein | 12g Sugar