478 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 21 previous comments
- Yup, & this month will be an unusually expensive one with having to buy the 2 from LG & the one from New Balance, sigh.
Also planning on getting the Casio, ZTE & VZW whenever they're available.
If it's a Smartwatch (no fitness bands) available for sale within North America, there's a faiely good chance I have it, LoL.
- Use This Application Repair System Pro Android and Feel the Difference!
System Repair for Android Pro will check your entire system to decide what needs to be done for maximum performance and stability.Scan And Repair is performed at the same time.
play.google.com - Repair Android System Pro
System Repair for Android 2017 takes care of any frustrating software issue holding you back.
* Eliminate system slowdowns, startup issues
* System error checks and repairs
* It is fast and reliable
* Operating system and the system makes it usefull.
Difference Whit other apps
* System Information Screen Added
* Log Screen Added
* Fixed Bugs2w
- Thats awesome, so envious! And with first hand experience with so many models I'm sure you get asked this a lot so forgive me for asking again: what are your top/favorite models? Least favorite models? And of course details for "why". Wow, this will be interesting!!!2w
- My current favorite overall Wear device (which hasn't changed since I got it ~15mos ago) is the Urbane 2nd Edition LTE,. Why? It does everything. Even has a rarely seen changeable Watch Band (picture below).
My favorite sport-focused Wear device is the Mission Nixon. Why? It has everything you could ask for from a sports watch, other than LTE.
My least favorite sport-focused Wear device is the Polar M600. Why? Low-res screen in Dim Mode.
My favorite "fancy" Wear device is the ZenWatch 3. Why? It's just really nice to look at, IMO & isn't really missing much that I'd expect from a Smartwatch designed to be for "fancy/dressy" occasions.
My least favorite fancy & overall Wear device is the Moto 360. Why? Outdated hardware even at launch & flat-tire. I never understood why so many people liked it, but hey, that's whay makes Android Wear (and Android) so awesome - choice.
Feel free to Follow me for my opinions on more tech stuff (I get a lot of things other than Smartwatches). Most importantly the Watch Sport & Style that're arriving tomorrow & Tuesday respectively.1w