Share Your #HeartACC
Social Media Contest! - Win a Fitbit Charge 2 fitness activity tracker!
Spread awareness of heart-health! September 29 is World Heart Day. Join ACC and the World Heart Federation and share a story with a photo of you and your ‘heart’ to show how you have changed or inspired others about being heart-healthy.
We want to learn how you have made a change to lead a healthy lifestyle. Hike, bike, run, gym – we want to hear your story! The person who shares the most inspiring story and photo will be selected as the winner. All entries must follow the contest rules to qualify. Contest winner will be announced after September 29, 2016 and the winner will be contacted directly.
1. This contest open to anyone who wishes to enter
2. Only one grand prize winner will be chosen
3. You must use BOTH hashtags: #heartACC
in your post
4. You must tag 10 friends in your post
5. Your Instagram or Facebook account must be public. (We cannot view your post in a private account, and therefore cannot view or read your post)
6. You must follow the official American Career College Instagram account (@americancareercollege) and American Career College Facebook (@americancareercollege) to qualify for the contest.
7. We reserve the right to disqualify a post if we deem the photo or story inappropriate (i.e. inappropriate use of school property, language, content, etc.).
8. To qualify, all entries allow and give American Career College permission to repost and share their post including their story, name and photo