A new milestone! Starting in January, Medicare will provide coverage for care and support services for those living with Alzheimer's. This is the first time people living with Alzheimer's will have access to care planning with a medical professional. Thank you to our advocates whose voices continue to make an impact! bit.ly/2eiUnIj
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Congratulations on the achievement!
Will the Alz Assoc provide further information on what this means for families?Nov 23, 2016
- Its Abut Time Thank You!!Dec 1, 2016
- Wonderful for society in general.Jan 7, 2017
- Thank you.Jan 15, 2017
- How can we obtain more knowledge about this proposed assistance? Glory to the campaigners.Jan 25, 2017
- God is good, it is a long time in the making. Families are crushed from the pain and the sorrow watching their loved ones deteriorate over many years. The financial devastation is seldom recognized, it is crushing in itself.31w
Add a comment...