- Click BuzzCore Photographer, Core Editor & Manager (Photography), 2011 - presentClick Buzz is the wing of some photo-makers that covers the deals of photography with passion. A remarkable team of professional photographers captures the story behind the scene with their journalistic photography at Click Buzz. Their skill on wedding photography and corporate photography is unparalleled with a unique style. Utilizing the combination of natural light and shadow the Click Buzz will show you the true beauty of a bride and the glamor of ceremony along with her realistic yet tremendous beauty. Click Buzz has overcome the traditional style of posing photography and took the game to the next level. They play with color and scheme of an image to turn a very simple scenario an abstract one. Any event, documentary and even portrait will become a memorable one when seen through the artistic view-finder of the Click Buzz....
akjon RooSho. A futile attempt to convert the French name Rousseau into a Bangali name. Real name Md. Rakib Raihan RooSho. Friends call me Psychosocial, Frenzy, Kana Baba, Gan Papi, Biggani, akjon RooSho… (ha ha ha) Studying in Applied Physics and Electronic Engineering, Rajshahi University. Live in Rajshahi, just beside the river Padma.
Hmmmm… Let me guess what should be, I do photography, paintings, sketch, CAD design, website design, logo design, fashion design, T-shirt design & painting, set design, video capturing, video editing, music editing, electronic circuit design, circuit buildup, mechanical drawing, composition drawing, programming, solving peculiar type mathematical problems, teaching students(Yes, this is also my hobby), reading books(of all kinds except horoscope related), writing novel, story, poem, rime… all all all… I do everything. That’s why I’m not perfect in anything. So what should I mention as my hobby???
Obviously my most favorite country is Bangladesh and Bangla(Bengali) is my most favorite language. Rashed My Friend by Muhammad Zafar Iqbal and Ma by Anisul Haque are in my favorite Books. Muhammad Zafar Iqbal is my most favorite Writer. In music I love Patriotic Songs, I also love Lalon giti, Vawaiya, Vatiali, Ravindra Shangit, Nazrul Shangit, Fusion, Band, Hard Rock Music(A hate Hindi and Urdu songs and the Bangla songs sang in English accent)… Sabina Yasmin, Ayiub Bacchu, Sumon, Anila, Topu, George Harrison, LIИKIN PARK, LIMPBIZKIT, Slipknot are my favorite singing icons. ATM Samsuzzaman, Momo, Opi Karim, Utpal Datta, Mithun, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba are in list of my favorite acting icons. All the movies, short films, documentaries based on our Liberation War are my favorite. The X-men(all versions) are at the top of my favorite Hollywood movies(As I’m very much interested in Mutation). As I’m interested in everything so my favorite list will end at infinity….
Works and achievements,
Ha ha ha… I am really afraid of participating any competition. I’ve no achievement except 9th position in NOKIA Share Your Story Photography Competition. If you’re asking about my works, yes I can work hard more than you can think. I’ve designed the main gate of Rajshahi University. First complete bangle search engine with bangle keyboard layout BanglaGoogle.co.cc is my creation. I designed T-shits for Applied Physics and Electronic Engineering, Rajshahi University two times. I design and paint Fotua, Panjabi, Salwar Kamiz, T-shirts during every festival such as Eid, Pohela Boishakh, Victory Day, Independence day, Mother Language Day….
- University of Information Technology & ScienceElectrical & Electronic Engineering, 2011 - present
- University of RajshahiApplied Physics & Electronic Engineering, 2006 - 2011
- Rajshahi University CollegeScience, 2003 - 2005
- Rajshahi University SchoolScience, 2001 - 2003
- Rajshahi Collegiate School1995 - 2000
New Game Network - Connected to Interactive Entertainment
Video Games, Game Reviews, Gaming News, Previews, Videos, and Editorials for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Windows PC!
And I know, you are here with me.... by Akjon RooSho
Photo portfolio of Akjon RooSho on 500px.