Social Media House Rules
The adidas social media pages are intended for you, so that you can come and join the conversation, connect with other people and have fun sharing your thoughts and ideas. In our online social media communities, we want everyone to be able to feel comfortable, which means that there are rules of play even here. Please be respectful of the entire community by complying with the terms and policies of the social media site, as well as these adidas House Rules and the terms and conditions of the adidas website - available here: http://www.adidas.com/com/pages/legal/terms-conditions
To ensure that everyone coming on to our pages may enjoy a positive experience we ask that you do not post any content or comments (including photos and videos) which fall into any of the categories identified below:
1. Threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, inciting violence or otherwise inflammatory to others (including other social media users)
2. Encouraging or may encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence
3. Discriminatory, racist, sexually explicit, vulgar, or offensive to others (including other social media users)
5. Promotional information, including links to third parties or their products or services
6. Political or religious activism
7. Infringes or may infringe third party intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights
9. False, fraudulent, or misleading
10. Spam, corrupt, contains viruses
11. Off topic or unrelated to adidas
Please understand that any posts which appear to fall into any of the above categories or which we believe are otherwise not in accordance with the terms and policies of the social media site concerned and/or which we otherwise deem inappropriate for our social media communities, will be deleted or hidden from the view of other users without prior notification and may result in you being reported to the social media site and/or banned from accessing our social media pages in the future.
adidas does not necessarily endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy of any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in user comments and posts on our social media pages.
Should you spot any content or comments posted on our social media pages which you believe is not in accordance with either these House Rules, the terms and policies of the social media site concerned or the terms and conditions of the adidas website (including user content which infringes or may infringe third party intellectual property rights) then please report it here: http://www.adidas.com/com/pages/service/contact-us/
We agree to make good faith efforts to investigate any such reports and shall take such action as we decide is appropriate in the circumstances.
adidas may change the House Rules (in whole or part) at any time and without prior notification.
Finally, please be aware that adidas reserves the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose without compensation to you any content or comments that you post on our social media pages, including any ideas or information relating to adidas products.
We are excited to have you in our social media community and we look forward to hearing your thoughts.