If you're unfamiliar with my art, in my free time I compose electronic / downtempo / jazz music and create mixes in a similar style.
Adam Singer – The Awakening (TRT: 77:38)
1. Adam Singer – Intro
2. Bob Moses – I Ain’t Gonna Be The First To Cry
3. Jazzagroove – Pubblicità (Adam Singer remix)
4. Erik Jackson – Moonlight Groove
5. Mr Gun – Jack
6. Frank Bretschneider – Black Out
7. Mrs Jynx – Supermarket Sandwiches
8. Max Cooper – Woven Ancestry (Lusine Mix)
9. Wooky – Inheritance
10. Rezonate – Canvas
11. Mode 8 & Brenda Lost – I Believe I Can Fly
12. Cj Rcm – Dezert
13. UNKLE – Tracier
14. Coppe’- Sin. Coppe’. Ted
15. Almunia – The Awakening
16. Die Squirrel – Changing
17. Jeeroj – Space Lounge
18. Unstable Elements – Funk It
19. Kolomo & Dave Davis – Girlz In Wonderland
20. Who Made Who – Heads Above
21. Samantha Glass – Movement 3
- Product Marketing Manager, Google Analytics, 2012 - presentAnalytics Advocate at Google: empowering marketers, developers and analysts globally through enterprise web, social and mobile analytics. Editor for #1 Analytics blog globally and trusted voice of 7-figure social communities on behalf of Google. Learn more about my role on the Google Jobs site: http://goo.gl/0YFzn
- LEWIS PRDigital Marketing Practice Director, 2010 - 2012Lead a team of 300+ consultants at tech PR agency LEWIS for all social media, SEO and inbound marketing programs. Responsible for developing processes implemented by team members globally, thought leadership content creation for the LEWIS brand, business development for LEWIS' fast-growing digital practice and internal training for all team members on holistic online marketing: from analytics and content creation to search and social marketing.
- TopRank Online MarketingDigital Marketing Account Manager, 2009 - 2010Digital marketer, speaker and blogger for renowned TopRank Online Marketing, where I provided online marketing and PR strategy for top B2B and B2C brands in industries such as marketing, healthcare technology, manufacturing, advertising/subscription-based web startups and much in between. I also contributed to TopRank’s Online Marketing Blog, with over 40,000 subscribers that is ranked by Advertising Age and Technorati as one of the top Business & Marketing blogs online.
- Pierson Grant PRDirector of Digital Strategy, 2006 - 2009Lead creative Internet marketing campaigns, web design consulting, social media marketing, SEM/SEO campaigns, and digital strategy consulting for all clients at Pierson Grant Public Relations.
Adam Singer is Analytics Advocate at Google, a marketing, media and PR industry speaker, tech consultant, startup adviser and blogger. He previously was digital director for a 300+ person global consulting team and over the course of his career has provided online marketing strategy for B2B & B2C brands in a variety of industries including marketing, healthcare technology, consumer tech, manufacturing, advertising/subscription-based web startups, and much in between. Adam and his campaigns are consistently cited by top media outlets such as TechCrunch, AdWeek, Entrepreneur Magazine, Techdirt, NY Times and more for creative use of digital marketing and PR. Singer blogs at The Future Buzz - an award winning blog read by more than 50,000 readers per month.
He has a diverse amount of online marketing experience: from building million-member communities in social platforms such as Google+, Twitter & Facebook, to implementing enterprise SEO programs on popular sites with 7 figures in monthly traffic, to developing high conversion, niche-specific sites, to high-trafficked blogs (he built one of the most popular independently-owned marketing blogs from scratch as well as currently edits the #1 Analytics blog globally).
Adam is also a frequent marketing, PR and tech industry speaker at top events globally including AppNation, PRNews Conferences, Webmaster World’s PubCon, Search Engine Strategies, Integrated Marketing Summit, and a variety of user conferences for publicly-traded technology companies globally.
- University of Florida