- The industry is mostly made up of women
- The industry doesn't want to work with women
- The industry has found a growing niche that is getting bigger with tired online daters
- The industry does 'vet' their clients.
- The industry has a conference in New York which is well attended from people all over the world.
- The industry does hold their clients 'accountable' unlike online dating.
- The industry is comprised of both online and offline models and some companies do both.
- The industry is "expensive"
Warrior nation we want to celebrate -- if we win -- but let's not get into a pissing contest shall we? Don't destroy the beautiful city you've come to call home. In other words "Don't be a bro... bro."
Be a Warrior, not an asshat!
Be a Warrior, not a looter!
Be a Warrior, not a criminal!
Be a Warrior!
Image Source: https://wallwidehd.com/golden-state-warriors-v-cleveland-cavaliers-2015-nba-finals-wallpaper/
- Autonomic Technologies Inc.Software Engineer, present
You want me in these circles:
- Medical Devices
- Music & Dance
See you around the plus...
- University of Alabama in HuntsvilleMS in Computer Engineering, 2000 - 2004
Stock Android Isn't Perfect: These Are The Things I Can't Stand About Je...
In my reviews, I frequently abuse and pick apart TouchWiz, Sense, and MotoBlur. I point out flaws, say "that's stupid," and wonder what the
Home Economics: The Link Between Work-Life Balance and Income Equality
The central conflict of domestic life right now isn't men versus women or mothers versus fathers; it's the family against money.
Looks like Comcast is quietly pushing a 300 GB cap and overage charges
Summary: Comcast is expanding its usage-based broadband trials. Given the larger roll out, it looks like a 300 GB cap plus a $10 overage fee
7 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Getting Married
This month, my husband and I celebrated our twelfth wedding anniversary. A dozen years is both a long and a short time to be married, depend
Engineering Is a Man’s Field: Changing a Stereotype with a Lesson from I...
Among rude people, the women are generally degraded; among civilized people they are exalted. —James Mill, The History of British India Two
Here's why it's legal for Google and Facebook to use your face in ads
Summary: Facebook puts your profile picture in advertisements. Google is about to do the same and other sites like Twitter will likely follo
Video: Are Roundabouts Or 4-Way Stops Better? - Gas 2
Mythbusters took on a question that has been haunting civil engineers for more than a century; are roundabouts really more efficient than fo