- Deep RipplesPresident, 2008 - present
- University of OregonB.S. Social Psychology, 1999 - 2002psychology, group dynamics, military science
- IUPUIM.S. Industrial/Organizational Psychology, 2002 - 2004workplace psychology and research methodology
- Christian Theological SeminaryM.A. Marriage & Family Therapy, 2005 - 2008
One of the reasons I often cite why I think Google has not yet implemented author reputation as a full-blown ranking signals is the present limitation of Google Authorship to giving credit to only one author per piece of content.
It was interesting, though, to hear of Google, at East in NY last fall say that even with that limitation, webmasters should go ahead and markup Authorship for all authors of a multi-authored document, hinting that that would make the document future-proof for coming Google updates.
The patent linked below describes a system for understanding multiple author attribution, assigning a reputation score for all the authors of a document, and then using that reputation score to influence search results.
Remember two caveats!
1. A company has a patent for something does not obligate them to ever use it, or to use it in exactly the way described in the patent.
2. A patent filing for technology takes place (typically) at a very early stage of the development of said technology. Do NOT jump to the expectation that seeing a patent like this means "now Author Rank will be implemented soon!"
#homeschooling #roadschooling #rv #podcast
This is simply brilliant...and so simple to use.
Just paste anything you've written into http://www.hemingwayapp.com/ and Hemingway highlights common mistakes that can make your writing less clear and concise.
Lee Christie Elected to Indiana Judicial Nominating Commision
Congratulations to our very own Lee Christie, who has been elected to Indiana’s Judicial Nominating Commission. Lee’s extensive experience a
6 Digital Agencies Talk Digital Marketing Channels | Powered by Search
Marketing success isn't created in a single channel -- top digital marketing agencies and platforms share how to use their favourite channel
Twitter Founder Reveals Secret Formula for Getting Rich Online | Wired B...
The co-creator of Twitter and Blogger has decided that "the internet is simply a giant machine designed to give people what they want." Here
Best Practices in Conversion Rate Optimization Debunked
There is plenty of room for intuition, but gut instincts & so called "proven" conversion rate optimization principles still need to be put t
Chad Serhal is Passionate about Inspired Art - Farming Stars
Chad Serhal is a musician, author, painter, sketch artist, comic writer and collagist who pursues artistic endeavours based entirely on a co
WTF is a Digital Marketing Quarterback? - Deep Ripples
I recently spoke with a CEO regarding their frustration with their digital marketing. Despite the time, money and effort her company had spe
Kate Franzman is Passionate about Urban Beekeeping - Farming Stars
Kate Franzman is an urban apiarist, an apprentice farmer and a retired Naptown Roller Girl. In 2012 she founded BeePublic.com to increase th