more infos & projects www.behance.net/zoevincenti
Editorial & Documentary Photographer / Storyteller / Videographer
Zoe Vincenti is a freelance Editorial & Documentary photographer. She joined photography after graduating in Fine Art in Italy. Since 2008, she traveled through Mexico, India, Europe and started work as a freelance for national and international magazines and companies. She is focused on documentary photography, specialized in editorial portrait & storytelling, with a deeper interest on subcultures, identity & gender issues, human rights and contemporary social issues. Her pictures have been published in several magazines such as: D-la Repubblica , The Oprah Magazine, Wirtshafts Woche, Cosmopolitan, Tempo Mag , Elle Italy , Elle Hungary , Wired , Touring magazine, Rolling Stone, Internazionale , Sportweek, National Geographic Traveller Usa. In 2014 she joined as a contributor the photo agency "Echo".
Editorial & Documentary Photography, Video, Art.
- Milano Città Aperta: cinque anni di narrazioni fotografiche indipendenti - Milan -group exib - sept 2014
- FESTIVAL ENCONTROS DA IMAGEM – Braga (Pt)- group exib. – sept 2012
- BURLESQUE VOODOO - Jpeg gallery - Milan - solo exib. - mar 2012
- PRIMA VISIONE - Galleria BelVedere - group exib. - jan 2012
MILANO,UN MINUTO PRIMA - FORMA Icp - group exib. - Milan - june 2011
- SLIDELUCK POTSHOW - Milan - june 2011
- PRIMA VISIONE - Galleria BelVedere - group exib. - jan 2011
- BURLESQUE, BACK ON STAGE - My Yoyo - group exib. - Milan - may 2010
- 3.32 - REPORTAGE ATRI FESTIVAL - group slideshow - Atri - june 2009