- Pharmacy KariounePharmacy Manager, 2014 - 2014• 3 months as a substitute Pharmacy Manager: counselling, preparing drugs, and selling.• Developed great communication skills and business awareness. • Took the initiative to largely reorganize stocks and improve its handling, learned teamwork, meeting deadlines and doing several works in parallel.
- PfizerProduction Pharmacist Internship, 2014 - 2014• Performed lab work during production, testing and analysis of the new and enhanced drug. • Was able to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. • Took part in quality assurance reviews of process and product. • Contributed to all aspects of drug production. • Analysed the drug manufacturing process.• Conducted pharmaceutical waste management and completed a comprehensive report on its origin, chemical structure and active substances’ loads as well as its destination and way of destruction.
- Central Laboratory of VirologyBiologist Pharmacist Internship, 2013 - 2013• Molecular biology testing expertise including: PCR and RT-PCR on multiple platforms (m2000 system ABBOT, CFX 96 Biorad), manual and automated extraction of DNA and RNA (using REALSTAR Altona Diagnostics; Qiagen (QIAamp MinEluteVirus® Spin Kit).• Data collection, evaluation, and presentation with multiple validation and research studies on a laboratory and national scale.• Coordination, supervision and execution of multiple research studies including scale up, execution, procedure design, budget calculation and report completion all done with exceptional results in a timely manner.• Was nominated for the UNESCO-Women in science Morocco edition – Subject: Diagnosis of Hepatitis E among pregnant women in Morocco.
- International University Hospital of Cheikh ZaidClinical Pharmacist Internship, 2012 - 2012• Reviewed prescription order to determine accuracy and suitability• Accepted and recorded shipments of pharmacy supplies then organized and stocked them• Filled prescription orders and label with patient information, dosage recommendations, and safety precautions that should be taken• Worked closely with doctors and nurses in the evaluation of patients’ needs• Prepared solutions and infusions for operations and procedures throughout the hospital• Researched the positive and negative effects along with interactions of cardiology medications on hospital patients. • Recorded all relevant patient information to be cross-referenced with medical records to ensure safety and accuracy of prescriptions• Filled prescriptions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Eden Volunteering AssociationTutor, 2014 - 2015Ajial Najah is a volunteering program involved in a socio-cultural context that is committed in the field of education. It fights school dropping out of children and teens in precarious situation; especially abandoned and orphaned children who are most affected by this scourge. We are working in collaboration with "Dar el Moussawat" orphanage, located in the old Medina of Rabat, which houses young girls from 6 to 19 years old.
- Sweaty Betty Londonpresent
- Rabat University HospitalPharmD, 2014 - 2015Research experience at the Central Laboratory of Virology, Rabat Morocco - investigating the implication of the BK virus in renal graft loss by detection and quantification by Molecular biology testing expertise "PCR" in renal transplant recipients.
- Barefoot YogaMaster teacher, presentChildren's Yoga in London
I am a yoga teacher, doctor in pharmacy and bridge builder between the two. I am a smiley and fun-loving Moroccan yogini making a new home here in London. Yoga has been for me, and so many others, a healing and mindful practice. As a doctoral student; I know very well the aches, pains, and the physical and emotional stresses that can develop within a pressured work environment. My yoga has taught me how to observe and be mindful, how to fully live in the moment, how to find balance, how to live with gratefulness and how to bring calmness to my life. I enjoy sharing yoga as a journey to mental & physical mindfulness. My intent is for each and every one to leave class feeling empowered yet serene, refreshed, happy and inspired!
- Zenways (RYS)200hr Yoga Teacher Training, presentYoga Teacher Training / Yoga Therapy (200hr Immersion Teacher training with Zen Master Daizan Roshi)
- YogaBeez (RYS)Yoga for Children Teacher Training, presentChildren’s Yoga Teacher Training Program (32 contact hours made up of the study and understanding of child development Ages 2-12 YRS, Ethics and Class management skills required to educate, Exercise, and Empowering the whole child.
- Yoga London (RYS)Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training, presentPrenatal and Postnatal /yoga teacher training designed for every stage of pregnancy and after birth. Learned emotional and physical aspect of pregnancy in addition to postures carefully adapted for expectant mothers and babies after birth.
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy of RabatPharmacy Doctorate, 2008 - 2015
- Polytechnique Engineering School of DakarChemistry and Applied Biology, 2006 - 2008