Currently working as a Webmaster Trends Analyst for Google in Zurich.
I previously worked in Paris as a traffic acquisition and SEO manager
in a start-up, as an SEO and traffic manager
for a French car manufacturer and as a web security strategist
for another automaker.
I Graduated from the American University of Paris
in 2011 with a Master of Arts in Global Communications.
I ended up working in the SEO fields by accident - a fortunate accident - after enrolling in a webmarketing evening course during my last semester at the university. I literally had a crush on Search Engine marketing and decided to give it some consideration as a professional option. I can now definitely say that I have found my career path and consider myself lucky to have a job I love!
I moved to Paris shortly after my baccalauréat in 2003. I lived there until July 2013 and enjoyed the culture française, in a Moroccan way, with a bit of American habits !
Next professional goal ? working at Google or... working at Google :)
[edit August 2013] : Contributing to creating / launching a Google product !
I speak French, English and Arabic.
Some bonus facts about me :
I'm a very positive person : I love to joke, play tricks on people, have a good laugh with friends and get to meet new ones.
I try to be in a good mood everyday, I rarely get angry, but when I do (once or twice a year)... Heaven helps you :)
I'm a real G+ enthusiast and Google lover ! I try to share interesting content related to technology and web 2.0.
Circles you can add me to :
- Google news
- G+ evangelists
- France (I've lived there for 10 years)
- Morocco (my Home country)
Some useful tips for Google+ beginners :
Here are some quotes from Guy Kawasaki
's book What the Plus
that really describe what Google+ is about:
- "Twitter is great for geting or sending immediate perceptions such as witnessing news and events"
- "Facebook is the way to learn what's going on in the lives of people you already know"
- "Google+ enables you to pursue your passions with people you don't know. Your 200 friends and family on Facebook may not share your passion for photography, but on Google+ you can have a blast with a community of photographers. In short, Google+ is for passions"
The opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of my employer.