Niantic will select users based on a variety of factors which may include OS types, experience in real world games and an element of luck. If you’re selected to participate, you’ll receive an email from us with detailed instructions. If you don't receive an email, please be patient as we plan to increase the number of invites over time.
I am a 21-year-old game and software designer and developer.
I enjoy programming, level design, and user interface/user experience design, and I have extensive experience and skills in those areas—I have been teaching game and software design and development since high school. I also enjoy drawing, 3D modeling, 2D and 3D animation, acting, and singing. In my spare time, I also enjoy promoting wave, spinning poi, cosplaying, geeking out over sci-fi, and writing lyrics (usually parodies of existing songs) from time to time. And normal things, such as playing video games and reading.
If you are interested in some of the things I make, you can check out my apps, wave gadgets (for Google Wave, Shared Spaces, Apache Wave, and similar systems), Portal maps, and other tech shenanigans.
- BrazenDevelopment Intern, 2015 - 2015
- Oracle PrimaveraCo-Op Applications Engineer, 2014 - 2014Front-end web development on Oracle Primavera Prime during the summer of 2014
- TICWeb design counselor, 2013 - 2013Taught students to make web sites and web applications with rich, interactive content during the summer of 2013
- TICProgramming Counselor, 2011 - 2011Taught students to develop video games during the summer of 2011
- Thomas Jefferson High School For Science And TechnologySub-Intramaster (Intranet administrator), 2010 - 2011Helped maintain school Intranet (written in object-oriented PHP), assisted in creation of new Intranet features
- True Educator2009 - 2010Developed presentations for educational consultant
Kimishima comments on Nintendo movies, mobile, NX - Nintendo Everything
A few hours ago, we posted some tidbits from a new Asahi interview with Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima about the company’s movie plans
Video: Cops Beat the Crap Out of Driver Who Surrendered After High-Speed...
Footage taken from a helicopter shows officers repeatedly punching a man who gave himself up after chase from Massachusetts to New Hampshire