Special throw bonuses? Fixed.
Battery saver on iOS? Fixed.
Nearby tracker? Visibly improving.
Benu performance? Noticeably improved.
Can we stop bashing Niantic yet?
I am a game and software designer and developer.
I enjoy programming, level design, and user interface/user experience design, and I have extensive experience and skills in those areas—I have been teaching game and software design and development since high school. I also enjoy drawing, 3D modeling, 2D and 3D animation, acting, and singing. In my spare time, I also enjoy promoting wave, spinning poi, cosplaying, geeking out over sci-fi, and writing lyrics (usually parodies of existing songs) from time to time. And normal things, such as playing video games and reading.
If you are interested in some of the things I make, you can check out my apps, wave gadgets (for Google Wave, Shared Spaces, Apache Wave, and similar systems), Portal maps, and other tech shenanigans.
My views are my own and do not reflect the views of my current or former employers.
- TICProgramming Counselor, 2016 - presentHaving just finished my degree at RIT, I am teaching one more summer at TIC to give back to the place that gave me my start in computer programming.
- BrazenDevelopment Intern, 2015 - 2015
- Oracle PrimaveraCo-Op Applications Engineer, 2014 - 2014Front-end web development on Oracle Primavera Prime during the summer of 2014
- TICWeb design counselor, 2013 - 2013Taught students to make web sites and web applications with rich, interactive content during the summer of 2013
- TICProgramming Counselor, 2011 - 2011Taught students to develop video games during the summer of 2011
- Thomas Jefferson High School For Science And TechnologySub-Intramaster (Intranet administrator), 2010 - 2011Helped maintain school Intranet (written in object-oriented PHP), assisted in creation of new Intranet features
- True Educator2009 - 2010Developed presentations for educational consultant
N, as in: so early, it’s Not Named yet ;) — Google Developers — Medium
Ten years ago, mobile development was tough: the industry was quite nascent and the desktop was still the center of computing. With a host…
19 Times Thor's New Director Was The God of Twitter
"This tweet, I like it. ANOTHER!"
Batman: The Killing Joke - Movies & TV on Google Play
What does it take for a person to snap? How much despair for a mind to fracture? These are the twisted questions that The Joker has set out
Introducing the Speech Synthesis API in Microsoft Edge
Starting with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Microsoft Edge will support the Speech Synthesis APIs defined in the W3C Web Speech API Spe