• Super Mario 64 would be Super Mario 3D World
• Super Mario 3D Land would be Super Mario 3D Bros.
• Super Mario 3D World would be Super Mario 3D Bros. 2, a.k.a. Doki Doki 3D Panic
I am a 21-year-old game and software designer and developer.
I enjoy programming, level design, and user interface/user experience design, and I would like to think I am quite good at those things—I have been teaching game and software design and development since high school. I also enjoy drawing, 3D modeling, 2D and 3D animation, acting, and singing. I am not as good at those things, but I hope to get better in time. I also enjoy promoting wave, spinning poi, cosplaying, geeking out over sci-fi, and writing lyrics (usually parodies of existing songs) from time to time. And normal things, such as playing video games and reading.
If you are interested in some of the things I make, you can check out my apps, wave gadgets (for Google Wave, Shared Spaces, Apache Wave, and similar systems), Portal maps, and other tech shenanigans.
- BrazenDevelopment Intern, 2015 - present
- Oracle PrimaveraCo-Op Applications Engineer, 2014 - 2014Front-end web development on Oracle Primavera Prime during the summer of 2014
- TICWeb design counselor, 2013 - 2013Taught students to make web sites and web applications with rich, interactive content during the summer of 2013
- TICProgramming Counselor, 2011 - 2011Taught students to develop video games during the summer of 2011
- Thomas Jefferson High School For Science And TechnologySub-Intramaster (Intranet administrator), 2010 - 2011Helped maintain school Intranet (written in object-oriented PHP), assisted in creation of new Intranet features
- True Educator2009 - 2010Developed presentations for educational consultant
Forget What Did: One kitchen, two fools, six legs.
Hello. Remember me? Sorry about the tumbleweed, I've been busy writing things. I still am, but I'm going to try to get back into the habit o
Inside Industrial Light & Magic's secret Star Wars VR lab
I’m on Industrial Light & Magic’s motion capture stage, standing inside what they call "the cave." It’s not much to look at: two big screens
Insurance Company Celebrates 50 Billionth Fucking Over Of Customer
CANTON, OH—Overjoyed Cigna executives celebrated the health insurer’s 50 billionth fucking over of a customer Thursday, personally surprisin
Metro detected track problems but did nothing until a train derailed. Th...
That Metro train that derailed near Smithsonian Station last week? WMATA employees detected the track problems that caused it... a month ago
How you spell “The Berenstain Bears” could be proof of parallel universes
“You need to look up the Berenst#in Bears problem.”It was this innocent comment left on a post about parallel universes that first pulled by