It would largely play like most other tabletop RPGs, but with the twist that things normally exclusive to video games could occur, such as invisible walls, players clipping through world geometry, or NPCs being stuck in walk cycles while not moving.
(Credit to for coming up with the name.)
PR committee: an educational experience.
I am a 21-year-old game and software designer and developer.
I enjoy programming, level design, and user interface/user experience design, and I have extensive experience and skills in those areas—I have been teaching game and software design and development since high school. I also enjoy drawing, 3D modeling, 2D and 3D animation, acting, and singing. In my spare time, I also enjoy promoting wave, spinning poi, cosplaying, geeking out over sci-fi, and writing lyrics (usually parodies of existing songs) from time to time. And normal things, such as playing video games and reading.
If you are interested in some of the things I make, you can check out my apps, wave gadgets (for Google Wave, Shared Spaces, Apache Wave, and similar systems), Portal maps, and other tech shenanigans.
- BrazenDevelopment Intern, 2015 - present
- Oracle PrimaveraCo-Op Applications Engineer, 2014 - 2014Front-end web development on Oracle Primavera Prime during the summer of 2014
- TICWeb design counselor, 2013 - 2013Taught students to make web sites and web applications with rich, interactive content during the summer of 2013
- TICProgramming Counselor, 2011 - 2011Taught students to develop video games during the summer of 2011
- Thomas Jefferson High School For Science And TechnologySub-Intramaster (Intranet administrator), 2010 - 2011Helped maintain school Intranet (written in object-oriented PHP), assisted in creation of new Intranet features
- True Educator2009 - 2010Developed presentations for educational consultant
Amazon’s customer service backdoor — Hacker Daily — Medium
As a security conscious user who follows the best practices like: using unique passwords, 2FA, only using a secure compu…
Life is Strange dev talks lip-syncing, release schedule and publisher de...
UPDATE 20/3/15 2.00pm: Square Enix has now released its official trailer for Life is Strange episode two, which shows off snippets of gamepl
puregag: Googled sharknato instead of sharknado;... | What?Why?
puregag: “ Googled sharknato instead of sharknado; did not disappoint ”
Cell phone lobby win means 'more people will die' | Center for Public In...
Thousands die each year, billions of dollars lost due to inferior 911 location technology.
Monument Valley - Aplicaciones Android en Google Play
En Monument Valley, debes manipular arquitecturas imposibles y guiar a una princesa silenciosa por un mundo de belleza incomparable.Monument