- UNC—Chapel HillMaster's in City & Regional Planning, 2005 - 2007
- New College of FloridaB.A. in Sociology & Environmental Studies, 2000 - 2004
Founder of Solar Love, EV Obsession, & Bikocity.
Love light, life, peace, soccer, solar energy, wind energy, electric cars & scooters, cool cities, funny stuff, green stuff, photography, spirituality.
- Important MediaSite Director, Blogger, 2008 - present
- Important MediaPublishing Services Manager, 2011 - 2012
- SPEED School of EnglishEnglish Teacher, 2008 - 2012
- Change.org; LiveOAK Media; Fun Times Guide to Green Living; Green Living Ideas; Blue Living IdeasGreen Blogger, 2010 - 2011
- Alliance for Community Choice in TransportationExecutive Director, 2007 - 2008
- Center for Urban and Regional Studies (UNC)Urban Research Consultant, 2005 - 2006
- Whole Foods MarketProduce Associate Team Leader, 2004 - 2005
- San Mateo County Planning & Building DeptPlanning Intern, 2006 - 2006
- The Granary (health food store) & various service sector jobsVarious, 1997 - 2004
Tesla — Disruptive or Not? (+ Clean Transport Link Drop)
To start of this clean transport drop, I want to highlight a not-so-insightful Harvard Business Review article that argued that Tesla is act
Russian Banks Likely To Seize Heavily Indebted Crimean Solar Projects
With the ongoing political turmoil in the region as a partial cause, a total of 200 megawatts (MW) worth of solar energy projects in Crimea
Australian Comedian Sums Up Idiocy Of Country’s RET Debate
Around the world there are TV news programs that are biased one way or the other; that are intended to inform, or mislead; and hosted by exp
First Generation Chevy Volt Production Ending Soon
Originally published on EVObsession by Christopher DeMorro The Chevy Volt made its world debut at the 2007 North American International Auto
Enel Green Power Wins 425 MW Wind Energy Projects In Fourth REIPPP Auction
Enel Green Power is fast emerging as one of the leading renewable energy project developers in South Africa following its huge success in th
Mainstream Renewable Power Looking To Achieve World’s Cheapest Electrici...
The developer behind the planned 448 megawatt (MW) Neart na Goithe offshore wind energy project off the coast of eastern Scotland, Mainstrea
Chevy Spark EV Price Falls To Just $25,995, As Low As $14,995
If you’ve ever wanted to get into a low-cost, well-reviewed electric car, now may be your best chance. GM has just dropped the price of the
EV Charging At Apartments & Condos To Increase With New ChargePoint ...
The company behind one of the largest electric vehicle (EV) charging networks in the world, ChargePoint, will now be offering a new service
Two Gallup Polls Pick Environment Over Dirty Energy
The Gallup pollsters have been on the phone again. They’ve reported two surveys on energy and the environment in the past week. What they ha
America's Top Solar Cities Rankings Might Surprise You | Cost of Solar -...
When you hear news about cities that are making the most of the solar boom, it's only natural to think that the leading solar cities are all
Vanderbilt Study Questions Effectiveness Of California Solar Incentive
Prepare for a surprise on the effectiveness of renewable energy incentives, specifically the California Solar Incentive. While many hail the
Tesla Motors Unveils First Location Of Superchargers In Australia
Originally published on RenewEconomy. Electric vehicle manufacturer Tesla Motors has unveiled the first location of its regional Supercharge
New Project Makes Hydrogen For Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles, Without The ...
Among the reasons why zero emission fuel cell electric vehicles get the stinkeye from CleanTechnica, the natural gas issue is probably the o
New Gallup Poll Shows Americans Want Renewables, Not Nuclear
A new Gallup poll released at the end of March shows that Americans are decreasing their interest in nuclear energy, while showing an increa