- UNC—Chapel HillMaster's in City & Regional Planning, 2005 - 2007
- New College of FloridaB.A. in Sociology & Environmental Studies, 2000 - 2004
Founder of Solar Love, EV Obsession, & Bikocity.
Love light, life, peace, soccer, solar energy, wind energy, electric cars & scooters, cool cities, funny stuff, green stuff, photography, spirituality.
- Important MediaSite Director, Blogger, 2008 - present
- Important MediaPublishing Services Manager, 2011 - 2012
- SPEED School of EnglishEnglish Teacher, 2008 - 2012
- Change.org; LiveOAK Media; Fun Times Guide to Green Living; Green Living Ideas; Blue Living IdeasGreen Blogger, 2010 - 2011
- Alliance for Community Choice in TransportationExecutive Director, 2007 - 2008
- Center for Urban and Regional Studies (UNC)Urban Research Consultant, 2005 - 2006
- Whole Foods MarketProduce Associate Team Leader, 2004 - 2005
- San Mateo County Planning & Building DeptPlanning Intern, 2006 - 2006
- The Granary (health food store) & various service sector jobsVarious, 1997 - 2004
Walkonomics: New App Helps You 'Enjoy the Ride' - Gas 2
Walkonomics app finds most beautiful route based on user feedback and open data.
SkyPower To Gift Two Million Home Solar Kits To Kenya −
Following their landmark agreement with the nation of Kenya, SkyPower has announced it will be donating two million home solar kits. North A
Is Tesla's Secret Demand "Weapon" This Referral Program? - Gas 2
July 30th, 2015 by Zachary Shahan Months ago, Elon Musk reiterated that Tesla was still production limited, not demand limited. However, he
Official Figures Show China Solar Only Reached 7.7 GW In First Half Of 2...
Official figures from China's National Energy Administration have shown that the country only installed 7.7 GW of new solar in the first hal
California Grid Operator Approves Solar Power Bundling
Solar power bundling has been approved by the California ISO, meaning that electricity from individual rooftop systems could be sold in the
8 Cities Left In Competition For £20 Million... For Electric Taxis - Gas 2
July 28th, 2015 by Zachary Shahan Apparently, there’s a throw-down in the UK between Birmingham, Cambridge, Coventry, Dundee, Nottingham, Ox
SkyPower Announces 1 GW, $2.2 Billion Solar Deal With Kenya −
Last Friday, North America's SkyPower announced that they would be signing a solar deal with Kenya for a 1 GW, $2.2 billion development proj
$1.6 Million For Low-Income EV Carsharing In Los Angeles
Low-income communities in Los Angeles will likely soon have access to a pilot program for electric vehicle carsharing thanks to the provisio
Nissan & Endesa Agree To Develop V2G System - Gas 2
Nissan and Spanish energy company Endesa agree to develop Vehicle to Grid (V2G) system to improve grid stability and support EV vehicles and
EV Owner & Lessee Survey (If You Drive Electric, Complete This!) - G...
July 25th, 2015 by Zachary Shahan I’ve been long planning to do an EV owner and lessee survey like this, so I am super eager to see the resu
Clean Energy Art (Renewable Cities PechaKucha Video)
Continuing my series on the Renewable Cities opening PechaKucha presentations (see mine, Bárbara Rubim's, Mark Jacobson's, Merran Smith's, a
Audi Q6 E-Tron Production Model Confirmed, Reportedly Will Feature ~300 ...
The long-rumored Audi Q6 E-Tron will be headed to production starting in 2018, according to recent reports. The model will reportedly featur
Apple Pursued BMW i3 For Its Own Car (Rumor) - Gas 2
July 24th, 2015 by Zachary Shahan If one Apple electric car story this week wasn’t enough for you, here’s another. Rumor has it Apple wanted
Diesel-Killing DIY Solar Tracker Boosts Efficiency 30% & Filters Wat...
Solar is in a desperate race against diesel when it comes to supplying electricity to off-grid communities, and SunSaluter is in it to win.
How Many Tesla P85D Owners Are Going Ludicrous? - Gas 2
July 23rd, 2015 by Nicholas Brown Originally published on Kompulsa. A user in the Tesla Motors Club forum recently started a poll asking mem