- UNC—Chapel HillMaster's in City & Regional Planning, 2005 - 2007
- New College of FloridaB.A. in Sociology & Environmental Studies, 2000 - 2004
Founder of Solar Love, EV Obsession, & Bikocity.
Love light, life, peace, soccer, solar energy, wind energy, electric cars & scooters, cool cities, funny stuff, green stuff, photography, spirituality.
- Important MediaSite Director, Blogger, 2008 - present
- Important MediaPublishing Services Manager, 2011 - 2012
- SPEED School of EnglishEnglish Teacher, 2008 - 2012
- Change.org; LiveOAK Media; Fun Times Guide to Green Living; Green Living Ideas; Blue Living IdeasGreen Blogger, 2010 - 2011
- Alliance for Community Choice in TransportationExecutive Director, 2007 - 2008
- Center for Urban and Regional Studies (UNC)Urban Research Consultant, 2005 - 2006
- Whole Foods MarketProduce Associate Team Leader, 2004 - 2005
- San Mateo County Planning & Building DeptPlanning Intern, 2006 - 2006
- The Granary (health food store) & various service sector jobsVarious, 1997 - 2004
BMW & NTU Singapore Ganging Up On Electromobility Challenges
Electric vehicles are the future. Many large auto manufacturers either don't seem to get it or are simply trying to postpone the future for
New EV Charging Solution Spites Greenhouse Gas Emissions
JuiceBox Green 40 is the first electric vehicle charging solution (or EVSE) that helps an EV driver to spite greenhouse gas emissions by cha
Two Denver Community Solar Gardens Will Power 16 City-Owned Locations
SunShare has announced that 400 kilowatts of solar electricity from two of its Denver Community Solar Gardens will soon be used to power 16
Adani Group To Set Up 648 MW Solar Power In Tamil Nadu
Adani group has of late signed on some big solar projects (a SunEdison deal and a 10 GW solar park in Rajasthan). Also, the conglomerate rec
Wind Power Leading The Way For Renewable Energy Technology
A new report from the European Commission has concluded that wind power is the renewable energy technology with the largest and most success
Record Tesla Model S Deliveries Surpass Tesla’s Expectations
Originally published on EV Obsession. Tesla* has released quarter 2 delivery data for its single on-the-market model, the Model S. Previousl
Nissan LEAF & Chevy Volt Sales Down As Buyers Wait For New Models?
June was a pretty poor month for US electric car sale when compared to June 2014. Of course, most electric cars on the market are compliance
Q2 Tesla Model S Deliveries Surpass Tesla's Highest Estimate
Tesla* has released quarter 2 delivery data for its single on-the-market model, the Model S. Previously, Tesla said that it expected to deli
Westermost Rough Offshore Wind Park Officially Inaugurated
The Westermost Rough offshore wind park was inaugurated on Wednesday, bringing into operation the first commercial offshore project based on
Tesla Model X Reservations Twice What Model S Reservations Were?
Some serious crowdsourcing by members of the Tesla Motors Club (and, most specifically, Model X reservation holders) and some nice sleuthing
No Fracking In New York Says DEC - Red, Green, and Blue
There will be no fracking in New York State, according to a findings statement by the state DEC.
Vestas Announces 860 MW Worth Of Orders In Five Days
Vestas Wind Systems has announced orders worth a total of 860 MW over the space of five days, covering seven orders in five countries. Earli