- Dukas Public RelationsVice President, 2011 - present
- New York TimesReporter, 2008 - 2010
- Dow Jones NewswiresReporter, 2004 - 2005
- New York PostReporter, 2005 - 2008
- Denver PostIntern Reporter, 2003 - 2004
- Institutional InvestorReporter, 2000 - 2001
Prior to his career in PR, Mr. Kouwe was a business journalist with nearly 10 years of experience in the field. He graduated magna cum laude from Hamilton College in New York, and went on to receive his Masters in Journalism at the University of Colorado's School of Journalism and Mass Communications. He has worked as a business journalist for Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst, LBO Wire, The New York Post and The New York Times.
Mr. Kouwe has also helped research two new books that deal with the American economy. He provided research for “All the Devils are Here: The Hidden History of the Financial Crisis,” by New York Times Columnist Joe Nocera and Vanity Fair contributing editor Bethany McLean. The book which hit the non-fiction best-seller list in November 2010. He also contributed research to “Debt, Deficits and the Decline of the American Economy” by Peter J. Tanous and Jeff Cox, a CNBC.com contributor.For more information, visit his website at http://www.zacherykouwe.com or follow me on Twitter at @zkouwe.
- Hamilton CollegeEconomics, 1996 - 2000
- University of Colorado at BoulderJournalism, 2002 - 2004
- Tampa Prep1992 - 1996