- iProspectSenior SEO Manager, 2013 - present
- iProspectSEO Manager, 2012 - 2013Currently leading the SEO strategy and operations for GM in the Middle East & Egypt covering Chevrolet, Cadillac and GMC. Responsible for the overall SEO strategies and clients' success in the Middle East. Integrating the SEO strategies and objectives with SEM and online/offline digital media. Keeping up with the latest SEO techniques and market updates. Helping the team members and and clients for better SEO understanding. Performing ongoing analysis to help guide the strategy for each client. Identify custom tasks to be fulfilled for each client campaign. Oversee and assist with the SEO strategy execution. Oversee and finalize all deliverable creation. Perform quality checks on the team’s work output. Train individual team members to better understand SEO and achieve client goals. Assist in conducting regular trainings for each role on best practices and procedures for search engine optimization. Assist in addressing and resolving client concerns. Provide SEO campaign updates to clients. Working closely with the local client and the global iProspect office to ensure delivering on targets in the most effective way.
- HSBC - Global Publishing ServicesSEO Specialist, 2010 - 2012Providing business intelligence strategies: Involves Information Architecture (IA), researches and analysis of keywords, competitors, internet technologies, and trends: - SEO Objectives: Conducting researches and analysis based on global and local strategies to make sure of using the right SEO objectives and targets - SEO Strategies: Provide optimization strategies that create compatibility between different website objects - Information Architecture: Proposing and improving the navigation structure for intranet and public websites Provide solutions: Involves e-Marketing solutions to increase website traffic, performance and rank: - Web Accessibility: Providing Accessibility audit according to WCAG 2.0 - SiteRay: Improving SiteRay scores and improve website performance - Social Media Monitoring (SMM): Providing SMM solutions and engagement strategies based on different SMM tools and platforms - Google Webmaster: Reporting and managing Google Webmaster multiple accounts and support the team in fixing all issues Technical recommendations: Involves recommendations based on compliance, latest algorithms, standards, and guidelines: - Technology Monitoring: Providing up to date solutions according to search engines updates and technologies - Marketing Strategies: Testing and updating the SEO strategies according to algorithms updates Branding and awareness: Improve website ranking and indexing. Sharing knowledge: Providing education and sharing experiences among other teams - Providing specific training materials based on team functions - Conducting separate sessions - Ensuring the understanding level for each session
My Focus in E-Commerce and Marketing is a creative process in which conceptual capabilities & strategies can build innovative branding principles and produce a high quality user experience.
As E-Marketing Specialist, all my goals and aims are devoted towards the organization's success and customer satisfaction as well. Branding and viral marketing are assets for an effective and efficient success in the market and challenge to compete.
- Branding & E-marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Information Architecture
- Usability & Accessibility
- Customer Satisfaction
- Advertising And Commercials
- Strategic planning Skills
- Direct & Channel Marketing
- Management & Development
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Consumer Generated Media (CGM)
- Faculty of CommerceAccounting, 2000 - 2005