- Ummah FilmsFilm Producer & Operational Manager (Specializing in Social Media & Video Marketing), 2006 - present• Social Media Marketing Strategy, Managing & maintaining the operation of UmmahFilms • Produced Short Film ‘Tomorrow Never Comes’; organized, planned, and oversaw the execution of making the movie” under UmmahFilms • Arranging interviews & organizing agenda for attending national & international events. • Developing new ideas to expand and improve UmmahFilms mission locally and nationally.
- Half Our DeenSEO and Marketing Strategist., 2008 - present• SEO Strategist. • Managing & maintaining the operation of HOD. • Social Media marketing and video marketing.
- Legal Shield, Inc.Independent Associate, 2009 - present• Offering legal services and identity theft protection plans to individuals, families, small businesses, employee benefits & Commercial drivers. • Unlimited business consultation and Online marketing.
- San Antonio Online Marketing GroupDigital Marketing Coach, 2011 - presentOnline marketing training and coaching * Teaching search engine optimization, * Coaching on social media strategies, * Teaching on how to building websites based on WordPress, * How to use video marketing, blogging, pod-casting, outsourcing, * Consulting on starting an online businesses, and crowd-funding.
- RackspaceCustomer Care Technician, 2008 - present• Providing fanatical customer service for email support to almost 1 million users in a Microsoft 2003, 2007 Exchange. • Providing support for clients via phone, ticket, chat for Exchange, POP, IMAP, and SMTP protocols. • Experienced in providing direct support for Microsoft 2003/2007 Outlook, Entourage 2003/2007, webmail, and other client side email applications.
- FPO MarketingDigital Marketing Director, 2012 - presentDigital Marketing Coaching and Training SEO Consultation, Social Media and Online Marketing Strategies
- Online Business OwnersInternet Marketing Consultant, 2009 - present• SEO Consultation, Social Media and Online Marketing. • Digital Marketing Coaching and Training. • Wordpress and Web Marketing Consultation • Mobile marketing consultation and building Mobile based website.
- An Nahdah InstituteMarketing Manager (Specializing in Web develpoment & Social Media), 2007 - 2010Social Media Marketing and website consultation. • Coordinating marketing activities across several states with different volunteers.
- Leechonfilms LLCMarketing Consultant & Promoter, 2007 - 2008• Coordinated marketing activities across social networks • Coordinated development of the Company.
- Time Warner CableTechnical Support Specialist II, 2005 - 2007• Provided third level support in troubleshooting High Speed Data and Digital phone issues. • Provided email support for customers in regards to POP, IMAP, and SMTP. • Gave upper tier support to email client side issues and webmail based email. • Experience in basic troubleshooting techniques with network peripherals, i.e. routers, cable modems, and switches.
- Tech SkillsInternship/Part-Time instructor/Mentor, 2005 - 2007• Delivered training materials including classroom and desk references. • Completed routine backups utilizing various security camera devices. • Assisted with server maintenance and support. • Installed, maintained and repaired computer and office equipment. • Trained students on curriculum in PC and desktop applications. • Setup and maintained server applications windows 2003. • Performed clerical duties and other projects required by instructor.
- West TelemarketingProvisioning Analyst, 2003 - 2004• Informed management of workload issues, deadlines, and goals. • Trained teammates in the use of order entry applications. • Researched, tracked, and audited client work orders.
My exposure to the world of Social Media started in 2006 when I was helping a friend start a project with short films. We had no experience whatsoever in film, but took the plunge on faith. For one reason or another our focus changed from short films to video blogs, and from there the project took off beyond our expectations.
Through that experience, I realized the huge role that Social Media plays not only in business, but also in creating awareness and connecting with the rest of the world. Best of all, it’s a form of media over which you have complete control.
Over recent years, I’ve consulted with many non-profit organizations, small businesses, and online education organizations to help them use social media and online marketing, developing creative ideas and ways to promote and grow their businesses. I get great satisfaction from empowering others to start their businesses, become independent, grow, and create a lasting legacy for themselves and their families.
- Dana CollegeBusiness Administartion, 1999 - 2002
Matt Cutts Talks Google, Spam & Small Business: Do 'Good Guys...
When it comes to ranking in Google search, many webmasters in highly competitive market areas wonder if it's possible to compete against lar
How Fast Is SEO Really Changing? A Look Back At Search Ranking Factors
Ready for a walk down memory lane? The Search Ranking Factors studies by well-known SEO Rand Fishkin started in 2005, and he and his group h
How Oreo owns social media through Twitter, Instagram, Vine and Pinterest
Oreo was the brand with the highest increase of ‘buzz’ in 2012, with a 49% higher online chatter than in the previous year.
12 Dos and Don'ts of Facebook Page Management - BrandonGaille.com
A collection to the best do's and don'ts to follow when it comes to managing your Facebook page and how you best relay content to your fans.
Matt Cutts Explains Why You Should Not Use Article Directories To Build ...
Matt Cutts, Google's head of search spam, answers a question about link building in his latest Webmaster Help video where a user writes in t
How Different Web Design Paradigms Affect SEO - Search Engine Journal
When deciding on the design for your website, there are a number of different aspects you need to consider beyond pure aesthetics. You also
Handling User-Generated & Manufacturer-Required Duplicate Content Ac...
Some marketers, especially those working with e-commerce sites, are forced to deal with content like product descriptions and reviews; thing
SEO After Hummingbird, Penguin, and Panda: How Link Building and Content...
At this point, the word “change” is pretty much passé in the SEO community. Every year, we proclaim that SEO is changing. Some of those chan
You’ll Love What This Startup Does With Your Parking Tickets
It's a sight we all dread- you get back to your car and find a parking ticket tucked under your windshield wiper ready to suck the dollars o
31 Ways to Generate High Quality Leads to Your Landing Page
Find out the top 31 ways to generate high quality leads to your landing page.
How Color Theory Affects Landing Page Conversion - Unbounce
Used well, color can help you to turn site visitors into customers, reduce your bounce rate and make your landing pages more engaging and su
Jason Fried: Why Work Doesn't Happen at Work - ChurchMag
Definitely want to watch this, but perhaps not during “work hours”. A good and different perspective on work and why people can’t get stuff
Google's Matt Cutts: Guest Blogging Abuse & Spam On The Rise
Google’s Matt Cutts posted a video today on the things one should avoid when doing guest blogging. The main point he made was that guest blo
12 Successful Entrepreneurs Share The Best Advice They Ever Got
Being a successful entrepreneur frequently...