Some suggested circles you can put me in:
- Photo enthusiasts.
- Nikon shooters
- Nikon D7000 owners
- Technology enthusiasts.
- Software Developers.
- HDL (VHDL and Verilog for FPGA) developers
- Russian/Vladivostok geeks.
- Android enthusiasts.
- Rhonda employees.
- Skiing enthusiasts
My personal info
I live in Russia, in the beautiful city of Vladivostok, near the Japan Sea.
I have a beautiful wife +Elena Vashchenko and 2 children: Son Michael (8) and daughter Svetlana (13).
I work for software development company Rhonda Software
I write C/C++, Verilog/VHDL code.
I am interested in Project Management techniques and methods.
I also work for Far Eastern Federal University to teach students on team SW development, SW Projects Support, SW Quality Assurance and Project Management..
I have completed all training/passed all exams on the DSS Black Belt program and have huge practical experience in metrics and statistical data analysis.and tools.
I shot some pictures with my Nikon D7000 camera.
I'm using the following lens:
- Nikkor 50mm/f1.4
- Nikkor 70-300/f4.5-5.6
- Sigma 17-50/f.28
For photography, I like to shoot nature, landscapes and portraits mostly.
When I don't have it with me, I use my HTC One X phone running Android 4.2
I would love to see your comments on my images, what do you like and the ways to improve my photography.
I like to travel. The counties I visited:
- Czech Republic
- TBD - advice me next country to visit! (No spam please)
Counties I want to visit: Almost all others
My native language is Russian, but I read and speak English.
I know a few words in every language of the counties I visited.
I love skiing!. If I could I would make it snowing all the year around. But wait, I love to swim too, and take beautiful landscape pictures, so I need some summer too.
I also roller-skate sometimes.
I watched all seasons/episodes of "Lost" TV series.
I watched all seasons/episodes of "Dexter" TV series.
I watched all seasons/episodes of "24" TV series.
I watched all seasons/episodes of "Prison Break" TV series..
I watched all seasons/episodes of "Breaking Bad" TV series.
My Circling policy
- I never circle people who does not filled in their profile or have zero posts.
- I circle people *only* when I see something that interests me.
- My policy is not to circle people back *just because they* circled me.
- I don't circle people who speaks languages I don't understand. My native language is Russian, but all my public posts are in English so people who circled me can understand what I want to say. Yes, I can read Russian :-)
Things I am not interested in
- Politics. Russia is a democratic country, but I still don't like to share, +1 or comment on any political topics.
- Religion. I never share, +1 or comment on any posts related to Religion. If you want me to believe in what you believe related to religion please stop spending your time. You will not succeed.
- I *hate* spam. I received several millions mails and other very interesting offers but my standard reaction to this is "report as spam". It is automatic for me, so if you want to sell my something stop trying. You will *never* succeed.
- Asking to circle you, +1, or share your posts is considered as a form of spam and automatically ignored
- I also don't like when people post *just* to advertise their commercial projects/web sites/blogs outside of G+. I may visit some, but most of the time I don't. Wait for opening G+ for businesses and I may follow you if I am interested.
- I don't play games, so if you are to find a companion or eager to share your achievements with me, look at somewhere else.