Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Your Hearing Now
We sell and service hearing instruments
We sell and service hearing instruments
About
Your Hearing Now's posts

Post has attachment
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. 
Photo

Post has attachment
Our newest patient, Lillian. 97 years old and going strong.
Photo

Post has attachment
A lovely Yelp review from one of our new patients. Thank you very much, Ruth!
Photo

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
New Physician Staff at Gulf Coast Primary Care of Venice - July 2014

We’re pleased to announce our new physician staff at Gulf Coast Primary Care of Venice. Carol, Debbie, Melita, and Lisa have been aboard since May. Welcome and thank you!
Photo

Post has attachment
YHN & Florida Telecommunications Relay - May 2014

The Florida Telecommunications Relay is a statewide non-profit organization that provides special telephones for the hard of hearing, deaf, deaf/blind, and speech impaired Floridians. The program loans special telephone equipment for as long as it’s needed to help people communicate more easily. These phones are loaned on a long-term basis at no charge. If you believe you or someone you know might qualify for this valuable service, please call us so we can help at 941-564-9780
Photo

Post has attachment
Y-E-S! Thank you so much!
Photo

Post has attachment
YHN Foundation Donation - Feb 2014

Jean and James have been together since 1974. They’ve lived throughout the United States as Jim’s various jobs had him relocating and traveling often.  His jobs have ranged from working on nuclear submarines; oiled field platforms; anchor boat in the engine room; iron worker; and structural steel manufacturing.  Unfortunately, all of these roles have been in noised induced environments where the decibel levels have been as high as 120dB.  It’s no surprise that many years prior to retirement, Jim found himself with a 60% hearing loss that has continued to degrade. Two previous pair of hearing instruments made Jim’s ability to hear in noise impossible and he found them intolerable to wear.  Not anymore! It’s our great pleasure to have successfully fitted Jim with world class technology that he can wear all the time in any environment. 
Photo

Post has attachment
In our continuing commitment to social media for information and inspiration, Your Hearing Now has added Instagram in addition to maintaining our own website, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. We hope to use Instragram for uplifting and inspiring photos of our hearing technology, our clients, and our practice. We welcome you to participate with us and we thank you for your support. 
Photo

Post has attachment
YHN & Avon Walk for Breast Cancer - Feb 2014

For the second year, Your Hearing Now is happy to sponsor Karla Thurs for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.  We wish her luck in this worthy cause. Thanks to the inspired efforts of 180,000 Avon Walk participants, $472 million has been raised and donated to breast cancer programs since 2003.  The support funds research to find a cure or prevention, as well as programs that enable all patients to access quality care. A key priority is the medically underserved, including low-income, elderly, and minority individuals. An average 80% of net funds raised by an Avon Walk stays in the area where the event takes place. The remaining 20% helps ensure that care programs in all 50 states, as well as national research programs, have adequate funding to make the most progress possible in the fight against breast cancer.
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded