Great article by Tubefilter- Hope this puts many concerned YouTubers at ease
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 19 previous comments
- You're being a troll and I'm not falling into your troll mentality. Those 2010 videos WERE a big deal on my channel, and those views died in Jan 2011; the gravy train of CSI and South Park related videos ended.
But unlike you, I didn't whine about it. I've grown since then, and I focus on my NEW videos; old videos bring me little to no traffic, and I'm ok with it. I do things much more noble now and I largely ignore my old videos. Why I need to explain this to you is nuts.
You're being desperate in trying to find fault because I'm right about my current philosophy. We all lost money, but there are 2 ways to handle it. You're way older than me, yet you're handling it like a child. Grow up and stop messaging me.May 29, 2012
- I've posted over 100 new Toy Review videos this year on YouTube just since January. I haven't lost any views. I'm just being a voice for over 50 little Partners that lost a LOT.
I never said that MY videos were tanking!May 29, 2012
- Then you should have left it at that and kept ME out of your mouth. I didn't come at you in the post; you came at me. My philosophy is just as valid as yours.
I'm not looking to make enemies; those are easily found in YouTube comments. We'll agree to disagree, you do your thing and I'll do mine.
Best wishes.May 29, 2012
It was that " You Live in a Fairy Tale Land" Part , directed towards me that comes to mind.LololMay 29, 2012
- lol oh goodness youtube is youtube, and its free for all. I say love it or get off the site. I for one love the site so i'll be around for a while.May 30, 2012
- Changing the reply algorithm was the worst thing to do to new content creators. Now it's more about luck than being good. Fie on the people who claim "the cream rises." I don't believe it anymore.Jun 1, 2012