For those of you who wonder what I do all day at work -- here at Google+, we're defending the universe from the Wombat's nefarious plans.
42 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- There is, imho, huge value in studying the esthetic of really old pulp science fiction. I agree completely with Nassim Taleb (and got the idea before he did) that predictive fiction is a beautiful demonstration of how bad other kinds of predictions are, too. Predictions that are taken far more seriously than Robots of Mars. But should not be. Feb 8, 2013
- But wombats are nice (even if they are Australian!). ;-)
ABC once made a brilliant programme about one:
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/airplay/death-of-a-wombat/3065644Feb 8, 2013
- Wombat was also the name of the show where Agro got his start!Feb 8, 2013
- Google fixes all sorts of WAMBATS and other horrors, thanks.
Are those the types you are talking about?Feb 8, 2013
- As a matter of fact, yes. :)Feb 8, 2013
- Because wombat.Feb 8, 2013