Full tutorial w/ playable demo: http://www.pubnub.com/blog/turn-your-phone-into-a-motion-controller-with-polymer/
- Name: Mohit Singh Kanwal
- Title: Software Engineer
- Organisation: Pie.co
- Bio: Mohit currently works for Pie making better chat for work on the Android platform. Having built 2 chat applications previously, he believes Android is "THE" platform for mobile application development. In his free time, he loves to hack on side projects, and contributes to open source software, notably Mozilla Calendar Project and Thunderbird. These days he is trying to become a better speaker and a suitable mentor for Google Summer of Code projects.
- Title: Materialize your App: Lessons learnt from building a chat application
- Abstract: Material Design principles were first introduced in Google I/O 2014. Pie latched on to the idea very early on, revising the entire application design in favour of Material Design guidelines. This talk compiles my reflection as a developer implementing some or most of these principles in code as well as what the new Google I/O Material Design updates mean for us. We shall also explore some ways to define the structure of your next Android application to be "materialistic" from the start with emphasis on performance, smooth animations etc.
+ + +
- Name: Takuo Suzuki
- Title: Developer Relations Japan Lead
- Organisation: Google Japan
- Bio: Takuo Suzuki works with variety of startups and developers to increase the number of high-quality apps using Google Developer Platform.
- Title: Material Design Year One
- Abstract: This session covers latest update of Material Design and Android Design Support Library.
- Title: Living Room Outreach with Chromecast
- Abstract: This session covers how developers can implement Google Cast feature to extend app to living room
+ + +
- Name: Yohan Totting
- Title: Google Developer Expert Chrome:HTML5
- Organisation: Thinkrooms Studio
- Bio: Yohan is a developer who passionately believes the web is the future of games and applications. He started out with HTML when still at high school, and is now busy with his studio ThinkRooms – an application and game development studio which specialise in web technology. Yohan is a community enthusiast, and helped initiate FOWAB, the Bandung internet creative worker community; and HackerspaceBDG, the first public coworking space in Indonesia.
- Title: Web Animation & Game in HTML5
- Abstract: How to control animation playback and use it in your web app. We can use web animation easily in Polymer to move between section and page. And how potentially use it at casual and simple game development.
+ + +
- Name: Yukio Andoh
- Title: UX Researcher, VR Experience Designer
- Organisation: EXA CORPORATION
- Bio: EXA CORPORATION Consulting Department. Google Developers Expert (GEO/Maps). Three-dimensional computer graphics and VR tools developers. The skills of UX design and VR experience. Publishing: Mobile Frontier : Japanese Translation. Publishing : Make It So : Japanese Translation
- Title: VR & Google Cardboard
- Abstract: I will introduce with respect to various VR technology that has been presented at the Google I / O 2015. JUMP, ATAP Spotlight, I will learn more about the new Cardboard. In addition, we can tell the 10-Tips for creating a wonderful VR content specifically.
#gdg #singapore #sg50 #ioextended
Dave Grohl! You must be really prouuuudd!!!
- Widyatama UniversityInformatics, 2002 - 2006
- SMUN 3 Malang1999 - 2002
- SMP YPS Sorowako1996 - 1999
- Konsumsi Kolaborasi IndonesiaTechnology Commander, 2013 - present
- ThinkRooms StudioFounder, 2006 - presentWeb, mobile, game, social and interactive application development based on web technology
- Bandung Digital ValleyMentor, 2013 - 2015
- World BankConsultant, 2009 - 2014
- BlaastAmbassador, 2011 - 2013
Mozilla WebFWD event in Bandung « FOWAB Forum Web Anak Bandung +
Untuk kedua kalinya FOWAB dan Mozilla Indonesia akan bekerja sama untuk membuat sebuah event untuk para developer Bandung. Kali ini acaranya
FOWAB 7: Geek Meetup, Let’s Celebrate The New Rockstar « FOWAB Forum We...
FOWAB 7: Geek Meetup, Let's Celebrate The New Rockstar. Seperti yang kita tulis di http://fowab.org/geek-fest/ bahwa kita sedang merenca