- University of Texas at AustinElectricity Market, 2006 - 2009
- University of Texas at AustinElectrical Engineering, 1997 - 2000
- University of Washington - Seattle
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- The Energy AuthorityAnalyst, present
- Cadence Design SystemsSoftware Developer, 2000 - 2006
A Capella Science - Bohemian Gravity! - Humor - ENGINEERING.com
Is string theory right? Is it just fantasy?, Video Player
Enginursday - Three Childhood Mysteries Electrical Engineering Solved fo...
Technological befuddlements it took me 10 years and a college degree to understand.
Windows 8 Consumer Preview available 2/29/2012 (Free)
Please note this is just Consumer preview (AKA similar to Beta but more stable than beta a little) Microsoft will also unleash the Windows 8
FYI: Why Are Celebrities Injecting Their Faces With Blood?
Kim Kardashian has gotten one. So, apparently, have
How to Improve Your Wi-Fi Network's Performance | PCWorld
Get answers to your questions about boosting the speed and range of your wireless network.
DARPA Awards Simulation Software Contract to Open Source Robotics Founda...
You've probably never heard of the Open Source Robotics Foundation, but they've just gotten a contract to develop simulation software for th
Why $1m Netflix algorithm never went to production
If you followed the Prize competition, you might be wondering what happened with the final Grand Prize ensemble that won the $1M two years l