- Indiana University
- Southern Illinois University
- Al-Azhar 1
- BNI Asset ManagementAVP, Investment Analysis and Product Development, 2014 - present
- Indo Premier Investment ManagementStructured Product Manager, 2012 - 2014
- Ciptadana Asset ManagementResearch Analyst, 2011 - 2011
- Amartya WahidinEntrepreneur, Financial Specialist, 2009 - 2011
- DanareksaEquity Analyst, Management Trainee, 2006 - 2009
Idea of the Week: GIC’s Five Investing Principles For The Long Haul [14 ...
We discuss how Fundsupermart.com investors can apply GIC’s five investing principles in their investments
How Do Heirs Inherit Values Along with the Valuables? | Estate Planning ...
The writer of the ethical will has an opportunity to express what often goes unsaid—this also provides families the chance to know their lov
How to Quickly Hire New Employees While Staying on Top of Your Job
When you’re so maxed out at work, it’s hard to find time to recruit the employee whose help you so desperately need. Here’s how to get it do
The Future Of The MBA: An Unbundled, Blended Degree
Poets&Quants' Editor John A. Byrne on how the MBA degree will be earned 25 years from now
Stanford GSB: “We Don’t Want To Be The Graduate School of Entrepreneurship”
With the new autumn term starting on Monday, Sept. 22, here's what MBA students can expect from the West Coast elite of business schools
A Slow, Boring, & Awesome Strategy for Building Wealth Through Passi...
Let's set aside the "flash" and "excitement" and get back to the basics. Here's one cool strategy you can use to make $1.6 million dollars f
Why Angel Investors Don’t Make Money … And Advice For People Who Are Goi...
Editor's note: Andy Rachleff is President and CEO of Wealthfront, an SEC-registered online financial advisor. He serves as a member of the b