6 Things he Learned from Analyzing the Most Shared Blog Posts from Top Content Marketers.
The process involves popping on an electroencephalograms (EEG) cap and watching a series of 500 images, including words, celebrity faces, and simple stock photos. Each image flashes on the screen for only half a second. The EEG monitors your reaction to them, and checks them against existing reactions.
If a bee flashes on the screen, a person who is strongly allergic to bee stings will probably have a different reaction than a person who keeps bees for a living. As the number of images and reactions add up, the chances of faking an identity go down.
An early test positively identified one person out of a group of 32 between 82 and 97 percent of the time. The machine can now pick one person out of 30 with 100 percent accuracy.
Now...who's going to hack this one...? ;)
The problem with this biometric, at least with the current technology, is that it's too slow and cumbersome. Watching a sequence of 500 images at 1/2 second each takes more than four minutes. However, it's in its early stages and will undoubtedly improve, perhaps enough to make it convenient. It definitely has a very long way to go to become practical, though.
Leading VR Company Building Cross-Platform Content Network.
Wevr, a leading maker of VR content, announced it's building a network that will feature content for Oculus Rift, Samsung’s Gear VR, HTC’s Vive, Sony’s PlayStationVR, and Google’s Cardboard - and will enable content creators to build once and have their projects work on each of those platforms.
Known as Transport, the system will let creatives build content once and have it work on all major VR platforms.
I'll be sharing a few case studies:
How we made $250,000 in just 5 days,
How we increased retention for 8 months and going
How to use Gamification to change habits and increase results..
What is the ultimate Inbound marketing system and how you can implement it in your business - today.
Most important of all though, is answering YOUR most burning questions.
I want to ensure that I deliver the most relevant content to you. Please watch the video below and fill in a quick survey here: http://goo.gl/forms/lsZhL9gQoC right now.
THIS IS NOT A HANGOUT. IT'S A LIVE EVENT.
If you're in Austin, or near by - I'd love to meet you.
And feel free to forward to anyone you think might benefit from it.
About The Austin Entrepreneur Speaker Series
The Austin Entrepreneur Speaker Series (AESS) has been designed to expose you to a myriad of dynamic speakers to help you grow as an entrepreneur or as a business professional. Their focus? To inspire, encourage & challenge you toward success in all areas of life.
So, what makes Yahoo worth so much less than what it owns on paper?
- University of Texas in AustinSpanish and business, 2003 - 2006
- Google+ MarketingGoogle Plus Business marketing, 2011 - 2012
- Google plus marketing for businessAustin, TX
We are constantly connected now, but are we Present?
Hey there stranger, let's make this the beginning of a beautiful friendship, shall we? ღღღ
Hi, I'm Yifat - Your G+GoTo Gal, and I am passionate about the possibilities Google plus brings to our lives and to our business. You can find me discussing Google+ strategies, Google+ marketing, engagement and relationship building on my weekly hangout show - Unscripted!
But what rocks my boat, what really gets me going, is the relationships I’ve found here - on Google+. I have met amazing people who become a new family to me and with whom I now spend much of my time. These relationships and what they brought with them, are the reason I am so passionate about Google+ and I can not wait for you to experience this level of engagement, this sense of community and this depth of conversation and ideas. They will change your life for the better. Trust me on that.
I walk my talk
I am now making a living coaching, engaging and speaking about the topic I am most passionate about - Google plus and Google plus hangouts, and I can show you how to do the same: How to turn your passion into real income. Wouldn’t it be great if you could make a living from something you are completely passionate about as I am about Google+ coaching and hangout hosting and moderating?
Let me show you how to:
Topics range from SEO, Google ranking factors, Story selling, YouTube marketing, to more entrepreneurial interviews with the likes of TJ Marchatti Senior Vice President, Digital Marketing at The Walt Disney Studios.
- Active user every day since Google+ Day 2.5 (one of the first 100 people to receive an invitation directly from Google)
- Invited by Google as a speaker in events across the globe - Israel, Brazil, Mexico.
- Appeared as a guest on Google Developers Top Geek show to discuss Hangout tips
- Been voted The Best Google+ Users in 2011 CHOSEN BY Google+ COMMUNITY
- #286 on The Who's Who for Google Plus - The top 1000 Gplussers in the World in 2012.
- In the Top 1500 of 500 million G+ Users by an engagement-based metric.
- Listed as #1 for Top Google+ users working as Google+ Marketing on GPlusData.
- Was among the first to receive Hangouts onAir privileges before it became publicly available
- Known as the G+GoTo Gal for my Google+ strategies and tips.
- Invited by Google Israel to speak at a bloggers conference about Google+
- Member of the initial Google TV ambassador program (Invited to the Google complex for a tour as part of this initiative)
- Well-known Hangout host, with a weekly entrepreneurial interview show.
- One of the few non-Googlers invited to present a Google product (Hangouts as a business tool) at the Google office in Austin, TX.
- Featured on Mashable: How to Host a Google+ Hangout on Air
- Philanthropist: of the core group that launched Social Good Summit in Austin, TX, responsible for Work From Home Day.
- Everything Google+ (tips and tricks, how to's, Google updates, you get the drill)
- Google plus marketing for business
- CEO / Entrepreneur
- Parents (Got a 4 year old? How do you contribute to their well being?)
- Travel / out doors
- Geek / SciFi / Fantasy
- Hangout host
- Social Media
- Foodies / Baking / Wine
- Austin, TX
- Israel (Hebrew and culture).
- ** I answer the questions that Google won'twww.gplusgotogal.com, present
- Hangout Host, Social media, Google Plus Marketing go-to gal. *Join my Hangouts every Thurs. at 11am CST* Follow my page +g+gotogalGo to GplusGoToGal.com to learn how to master GooglePlus, present
- Motech MarketingFull-Service Google Plus Marketing Firm | Social Media Marketing | Internet and video Marketing, 2011 - 2012
- Google plus marketing for businessAustin, TX
- Google plus marketing for personal brandsGoogle+ marketing for business
Robin Williams: A Devastating Loss Cliffside Malibu
Richard Taite, the Founder and CEO of Cliffside Malibu, has successfully created one of the top addiction treatment teams in the world, incl