See how the Primer team at Google launched their app in a non-conventional way and how you can apply some of those learnings to your #smallbiz.
Now when the zombies come - you're ready. ;)
With a stripped down version of G+, with so many features gone.. Why stay here?
Head on over to Twitter and survey your followers there with the ability to offer up to four choices now.
Platform Prowess Tip: Grab the link from your tweet to post into Google Plus to direct traffic to your Twitter and get an even larger sample size.
There's always a way to make things work! =)
Article written by:
#PlatformProwess #Polls #TwitterTips
That said, my most valuable information still comes through circles I've curated rather than communities or collections. That's for two reasons. The first is that people are a really excellent way to find great stuff. Find someone who regularly shares good stuff across multiple topic areas and it's a much better way to regularly find good stuff. The second reason is that there's still not an easy way to see aggregated feeds of our followed collections or communities - aside from relying on the Home stream, which just includes way too much other stuff.
This "Oh, the crossfire!!" argument always comes out... but can you point to a single instance of it happening with law-abiding armed citizens? I'll grant that the police aren't overly-concerned with who they shoot, but the legal system is on their side when it comes to apportioning blame afterwards.
I'm a concealed weapons permit instructor, and I ensure that my students walk out of class with a healthy understanding of the care they need to take when discharging their weapons. So do all of the other instructors I know.
- University of Texas in AustinSpanish and business, 2003 - 2006
- Google+ MarketingGoogle Plus Business marketing, 2011 - 2012
- Google plus marketing for businessAustin, TX
We are constantly connected now, but are we Present?
Hey there stranger, let's make this the beginning of a beautiful friendship, shall we? ღღღ
Hi, I'm Yifat - Your G+GoTo Gal, and I am passionate about the possibilities Google plus brings to our lives and to our business. You can find me discussing Google+ strategies, Google+ marketing, engagement and relationship building on my weekly hangout show - Unscripted!
But what rocks my boat, what really gets me going, is the relationships I’ve found here - on Google+. I have met amazing people who become a new family to me and with whom I now spend much of my time. These relationships and what they brought with them, are the reason I am so passionate about Google+ and I can not wait for you to experience this level of engagement, this sense of community and this depth of conversation and ideas. They will change your life for the better. Trust me on that.
I walk my talk
I am now making a living coaching, engaging and speaking about the topic I am most passionate about - Google plus and Google plus hangouts, and I can show you how to do the same: How to turn your passion into real income. Wouldn’t it be great if you could make a living from something you are completely passionate about as I am about Google+ coaching and hangout hosting and moderating?
Let me show you how to:
Topics range from SEO, Google ranking factors, Story selling, YouTube marketing, to more entrepreneurial interviews with the likes of TJ Marchatti Senior Vice President, Digital Marketing at The Walt Disney Studios.
- Active user every day since Google+ Day 2.5 (one of the first 100 people to receive an invitation directly from Google)
- Invited by Google as a speaker in events across the globe - Israel, Brazil, Mexico.
- Appeared as a guest on Google Developers Top Geek show to discuss Hangout tips
- Been voted The Best Google+ Users in 2011 CHOSEN BY Google+ COMMUNITY
- #286 on The Who's Who for Google Plus - The top 1000 Gplussers in the World in 2012.
- In the Top 1500 of 500 million G+ Users by an engagement-based metric.
- Listed as #1 for Top Google+ users working as Google+ Marketing on GPlusData.
- Was among the first to receive Hangouts onAir privileges before it became publicly available
- Known as the G+GoTo Gal for my Google+ strategies and tips.
- Invited by Google Israel to speak at a bloggers conference about Google+
- Member of the initial Google TV ambassador program (Invited to the Google complex for a tour as part of this initiative)
- Well-known Hangout host, with a weekly entrepreneurial interview show.
- One of the few non-Googlers invited to present a Google product (Hangouts as a business tool) at the Google office in Austin, TX.
- Featured on Mashable: How to Host a Google+ Hangout on Air
- Philanthropist: of the core group that launched Social Good Summit in Austin, TX, responsible for Work From Home Day.
- Everything Google+ (tips and tricks, how to's, Google updates, you get the drill)
- Google plus marketing for business
- CEO / Entrepreneur
- Parents (Got a 4 year old? How do you contribute to their well being?)
- Travel / out doors
- Geek / SciFi / Fantasy
- Hangout host
- Social Media
- Foodies / Baking / Wine
- Austin, TX
- Israel (Hebrew and culture).
- ** I answer the questions that Google won'twww.gplusgotogal.com, present
- Hangout Host, Social media, Google Plus Marketing go-to gal. *Join my Hangouts every Thurs. at 11am CST* Follow my page +g+gotogalGo to GplusGoToGal.com to learn how to master GooglePlus, present
- Motech MarketingFull-Service Google Plus Marketing Firm | Social Media Marketing | Internet and video Marketing, 2011 - 2012
- Google plus marketing for businessAustin, TX
- Google plus marketing for personal brandsGoogle+ marketing for business
Robin Williams: A Devastating Loss Cliffside Malibu
Richard Taite, the Founder and CEO of Cliffside Malibu, has successfully created one of the top addiction treatment teams in the world, incl