We are constantly connected now, but are we Present?
Hey there stranger, let's make this the beginning of a beautiful friendship, shall we? ღღღ
Hi, I'm Yifat - Your G+GoTo Gal, and I am passionate about the possibilities Google plus brings to our lives and to our business. You can find me discussing Google+ strategies, Google+ marketing, engagement and relationship building on my weekly hangout show - Unscripted!
But what rocks my boat, what really gets me going, is the relationships I’ve found here - on Google+. I have met amazing people who become a new family to me and with whom I now spend much of my time. These relationships and what they brought with them, are the reason I am so passionate about Google+ and I can not wait for you to experience this level of engagement, this sense of community and this depth of conversation and ideas. They will change your life for the better. Trust me on that.
I walk my talk
I am now making a living coaching, engaging and speaking about the topic I am most passionate about - Google plus and Google plus hangouts, and I can show you how to do the same: How to turn your passion into real income. Wouldn’t it be great if you could make a living from something you are completely passionate about as I am about Google+ coaching and hangout hosting and moderating?
Let me show you how to:
I host a weekly hangout onAir show, Every Thursday at 11am CST,
called Unscripted Hangouts (and you might be able to be a guest
on one of them).
Unscripted Hangouts put my audience face to face with high profile experts where they learn of my guests, what they do, and are able to engage in a free, unscripted conversation with them.
Topics range from SEO, Google ranking factors, Story selling, YouTube marketing, to more entrepreneurial interviews with the likes of TJ Marchatti Senior Vice President, Digital Marketing at The Walt Disney Studios.
My Google+ Creds:
- Active user every day since Google+ Day 2.5 (one of the first 100 people to receive an invitation directly from Google)
- Invited by Google as a speaker in events across the globe - Israel, Brazil, Mexico.
- Appeared as a guest on Google Developers Top Geek show to discuss Hangout tips
- Been voted The Best Google+ Users in 2011 CHOSEN BY Google+ COMMUNITY
- #286 on The Who's Who for Google Plus - The top 1000 Gplussers in the World in 2012.
- In the Top 1500 of 500 million G+ Users by an engagement-based metric.
- Listed as #1 for Top Google+ users working as Google+ Marketing on GPlusData.
- Was among the first to receive Hangouts onAir privileges before it became publicly available
- Known as the G+GoTo Gal for my Google+ strategies and tips.
- Invited by Google Israel to speak at a bloggers conference about Google+
- Member of the initial Google TV ambassador program (Invited to the Google complex for a tour as part of this initiative)
- Well-known Hangout host, with a weekly entrepreneurial interview show.
- One of the few non-Googlers invited to present a Google product (Hangouts as a business tool) at the Google office in Austin, TX.
- Featured on Mashable: How to Host a Google+ Hangout on Air
- Philanthropist: of the core group that launched Social Good Summit in Austin, TX, responsible for Work From Home Day.
----- ★ღ ----- Ah, but you want to know more about me...? ----- ★ღ --
I’m a lover. I love life. I love my amazing husband and my incredibly cute son. I love to laugh, eat, try new things, experiment, travel (oh boy, do I love to travel). I love to push my own limits. I love to argue. I love movies and learning new things. I love compliments. I love to play. I love to read. I love to be right. I love to be loved and I really love to love.
My Myers Briggs is ENTP (Extravert, iNtuitive, Thinking, Perceiving ), so before you're shocked by my perverse sense of humor or if you want to understand why I enjoy playing devil's advocate, read this.
Google+ marketing is the 2nd love of my life (family comes in #1). I spend most of my time playing with it and showing others how to succeed in it. I love talking about it, figuring out how it works and then how to break it, discussing it with other people and finding solutions to common problems. I own a social media marketing company, Motech Marketing and I love helping people accomplish their online goals easily and quickly.
I really love what I do. I work from home, with people that are fun to be around and a pleasure to collaborate with. I always meet new people that I can service and I just love helping them realize how easy it is to increase their online visibility and profits.
----- ★ღ -----
If you decide to follow me then I'd like to know who you are, and which circle to add you to. You can add me to this circles:
Which circle should I put YOU in? If you decide to follow me, send me a PM (personal message) and let me know.
- Everything Google+ (tips and tricks, how to's, Google updates, you get the drill)
- Google plus marketing for business
- CEO / Entrepreneur
- Parents (Got a 4 year old? How do you contribute to their well being?)
- Travel / out doors
- Geek / SciFi / Fantasy
- Hangout host
- Social Media
- Foodies / Baking / Wine
- Austin, TX
- Israel (Hebrew and culture).
I circle back people who are engaged and active, so let me know what you think of my posts (comment, share), and I'll do the same for you :)
I'm looking for quality in my stream and meaningful relationships. So if you're a real person, let's really get to know each other. And...