I'm on the global variant in Singapore
- IBMconsultant, 2013 - present
- HalliburtonSenior Procurement Specialist, 2012 - 2013
- Stats ChippacDesign Engineer, 2012 - 2012
- Advanced Micro DevicesIntern, 2011 - 2012
- SABICIntern, 2009 - 2009
- Books KinokuniyaBook Assistant, 2006 - 2007
- Mitsubishi ElectricPromoter, 2003 - 2004
- Technical University of MunichIC Design, 2010 - 2012
- Nanyang Technological UniversityIC Design, 2010 - 2012
- Nanyang Technological UniversityIC Design, 2006 - 2010
- TERMINATOR GENISYS:REVOLUTION
- AdVenture Capitalist
IBM plows $3 billion into 7nm chip research and ‘post-silicon’ computer ...
IBM has announced that it's plowing $3 billion into two R&D programs that will hopefully make it the authority on ...
Sharp's Free-Form Display could change the face of technology
Sharp today announced plans to produce a new type of screen dubbed 'Free-Form Display' that could radically change the shape of our future e
Apple plans August early launch for iPhone 6, report says
Apple plans to release its new iPhone in August, a month earlier than expected, after sales were hit by new big-screen models from its rival
Report: Android Silver to replace Nexus program next year
Even more rumors are coming out corroborating early reports that Google is looking to do away with the Nexus line. Originally, they were tho
Google will start teaching people how to build their own smartphone part...
Google announced today it will host the first Ara Developers’ Conference this April. The series of three conferences will show developers wh