- I'm 13, does it look like anyone will employ me?Intern, present
What? That wasn't descriptive enough? Well, here are some words that might actually help: a self-confessed techno-geek in the making, I adore:-
- The Internet
- Google+ xD
- Open Source
- All things geeky
in that order. Here are some other links that might help:-
- Email: Yatharth999@gmail.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, YatharthROCK@outlook.com
- Blogger: The Rantosphere
- About.me: /YatharthROCK
- Google+: +Yatharth Agarwal
- Twitter: @YatharthROCK @mndhck
- StackExchange: StackOverflow, Meta, SuperUser
- Facebook: /YatharthROCK.Agarwal
But don't worry, most of my posts are actually interesting, if a bit on the incoherent rambling side. I blog about:-
- Me, occasionally
- The internet
and anything else awesome enough to talk about.
- FAIPS, KuwaitMiddle School, 2010 - present
- I.E.A.S, KuwaitElementary school, 2003 - 2010
_ Nightly build on Feb 25 for GT-N7000_
[KitKat build for GT-N7000 on Feb 25]
And then I'd seen it in every custom ROM I flashed on my aging GT-N7000, and just assumed that the wonderful mystical ROM devs magicked this privacy boon only to find out that Google itself had followed its #dontbeevil . Well, now it seems that it really should be called #dontbeevilmyass . Baad move, ; will you resist the #nsa pressure this time at least?
-- KitKat 20 Feb Nightly on GT-N7000
happy to help somebody out, even if it's just a bit of education about how various things work :-)
Tested on a factory reset GT-N7000 running 25th Feb's nightly
2) Actually the most annoying has got to be the lock-screen taking 5 seconds + to display when I summon it right after turning off the phone.
3) Also, the lockscreen temporarily hides itself to reveal the user screen at times. I wasn't able to trigger any reaction, and I'm using the see-through anyway; so this shouldn't be that much of a concern, but still.
4) The phone makes locking and unlocking sounds very frequently at random intervals when locked despite no notifications and me being more than 5 meters away. I don't think it's a malicious app either.
5) An issue related to the above is that Active Display also turns on at random intervals, despite me having read something about it using the proximity sensor. Although to be fair some sensor read-outs indicate my device can only detect flesh within 4-5 cm or not at all, so using it wouldn't actually be all that useful. I dunno...
As another person here have pointed out, I should probably get flamed for reporting a bug in the nightly. But seeing that Carbon's are really stable, maybe you could look into this? (Of course, after and the team fixes Delta...)
Nightly for GT-N7000 on 20 Feb
Scale of Universe - Interactive Scale of the Universe ToolExample 1 - Sm...
Scale of Universe - Interactive Scale of the Universe Tool -
Google Removes Vital Privacy Feature From Android, Claiming Its Release ...
Yesterday, we published a blog post lauding an extremely important app privacy feature that was added in Android 4.3. That feature allows us
White House Makes Good on Patent Reform Promises, More Changes To Come
The White House updated the nation on its commitment to curtail the patent troll problem and tie up some egregious loose ends in our patent
Apple Issues First Transparency Report, Includes "Warrant Canary"
On Tuesday, yet another one of the nine companies originally implicated in the PRISM program released its first transparency report. Apple j
Rating Obama’s NSA Reform Plan: EFF Scorecard Explained
Earlier today, President Obama announced a series of reforms to address abuses by the National Security Agency. We were heartened to see Oba
Tupper's self-referential formula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If one graphs the set of points (x, y) in 0\leq x<106 and k\leq y...