I like chocolate. I sew my own skirts and my daughters' dresses. Our hens run loose. I make a meeean Leftovers Goulash.
I do not take my natural rights lightly.
Whether military, customer, family, or church, my adult life has been one of service. I think the following quote sums it up pretty well:
I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and beheld that service is joy. ~ R. Tagore
If you'd like to add me to your Circles, I post mostly about:
- Happy feelings
- South Florida weather
- Rock & Roll
- Classical music, specifically classical piano
- Music Education
- Elementary/ Primary Education
- Homeschool/ Home Education Rights
- Higher mathematics
- Christian Education / Bible Study
- General funny, witty, charming, clever goings-on in our household of seven.
If you've added me, I'd like to add you back, so let me know if you:
- Love Christ
- Are outnumbered by your children
- Live in Florida
- Served or are serving in the military
- EDC, WTSHTF, BOB
- Exercise or are interested in fitness and health
- Knit, crochet, or sew
- Have a keen fashion sense
- Home educate your children
- Teach or play a musical instrument
- Are a teacher in general
- Choose what is right over what it easy
"Give all of you glory to Him, because He is good, because His mercy endureth forever. And they all adored the Lord, and said to her: The Lord hath blessed thee by His power, because by thee He hath brought our enemies to nought." Judith 13:21,22
Jesus is the WayTruthLife.
Gott lebet noch.
Soli Deo gloria.