but Joggers Heel was so intolerable that I slowed it down to a quick walk.
The dogs are good running. In fact, that's when they behave the best! :D
Thanks for the motivation, James.
Take a listen!
I use this teaching technique frequently, asking the student to play one clef (or hand) while I play the other. It is good to use after a student has been working on a piece for several days, having learned the notes yet not having mastered the rhythm.
- Independent ContractorPianist, 2003 - presentProvide piano accompaniment for: -musicals (children's theater, school productions) -ceremonies (weddings, receptions, funerals) -parties (cocktail, corporate events, Christmas) -competitions and auditions (for solo instruments, i.e. clarinet, violin) I am familiar with over 200 Christmas and winter holiday songs and carols, secular and sacred.
- At Home Music, IncDirector/Instructor, 2006 - presentInterview students and refer them to suitable, qualified teachers Organize music recitals Visit students in their homes Teach sight reading, music theory, piano performance, and musicianship
- US Army35E (Currently 94E), Radio/ComSec Repair, 1997 - 2000Troubleshot and repaired communications equipment and electronics Did secretarial work the company's orderly room, under the direction of the Company Commander and First Sergeant, wrote letters and reports, filed papers, updated databases, &c. (6 months in 1998)
- Happy feelings
- South Florida weather
- Rock & Roll
- Classical music, specifically classical piano
- Music Education
- Elementary/ Primary Education
- Homeschool/ Home Education Rights
- Higher mathematics
- Christian Education / Bible Study
- General funny, witty, charming, clever goings-on in our household of seven.
- Love Christ
- Are outnumbered by your children
- Live in Florida
- Served or are serving in the military
- EDC, WTSHTF, BOB
- Exercise or are interested in fitness and health
- Knit, crochet, or sew
- Have a keen fashion sense
- Home educate your children
- Teach or play a musical instrument
- Are a teacher in general
- Choose what is right over what it easy
- US Army SchoolsOrdnance, 1997 - 1998
Community Post: 23 Awesome Surprises To Hide Inside Easter Eggs
Chocolate, coins, and jellybeans, for sure. But how about upping your game this Easter?
37 Reasons Miami Is The Best (And Weirdest) City In The U.S.
Maybe the 305 is just too awesome for the rest of America to handle.
Events of April 18, 1775 « The Old North Church | Boston Historical Site...
With those words, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow immortalized Paul Revere and the Old North ensuring their place in American folklore, tradition
If you're a business owner, you work for a crazy person
Even if you are self-employed, every business owner has several bosses in their head telling them what to do! Brad explains.
Smile of a Child TV // Television Program Schedule
You do not appear to have the necessary plug-in installed to view this site. Please download the latest version at www.macromedia.com/go/get
Milka Milk Chocolate Confection with Chocolate Cream Filling
Treat your senses to a smooth, rich flavor.Delight in Milka - The tender, chocolaty pleasure of Alpine Milk.Made in Germany.
Swarovski Accessory, Silver-Tone White Pearl-Colored and Crystalline Sle...
The write touch. Swarovski's pen, with silver-tone and white pearl-colored details, is filled with crystal chatons for a sparkling statement
Phone won't turn on. Eventually flashes red notification light - Google ...
Google Product Forums · Phone won't turn on. Eventually flashes red notification light. Miimarii, Nov 28, 2013 2:43 PM. Posted in group: Nex
IF THE GOVERNMENT COULD READ MY MIND LYRICS - THE VANDALS
"If The Government Could Read My Mind" Lyrics by The Vandals: Baby Im more than a little concerned you see about the New World Order conspir
German Home-School Family Allowed to Stay in US - US - CBN News - Christ...
The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected a German home-school family's bid for asylum in the United States.