Kong Tofu and BBQ Korean Cuisine
19626 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
- Apple Inc.Engineer, 2013 - present
- Micron TechnologySenior Engineer, 2006 - 2013Semiconductor ElectroStatic Discharge / Latch-Up related research and development, including: + Design rules; + I/O circuit design, layout, and design review; + Device characterization + Test structure development and characterization + Failure analysis
Off work I spend time with kids, books, and computers. I enjoy indoor and outdoor social and sports activities. I try to spend more time working out and improving photograph skills.
I imagine one day I will be able to start my own business, providing consultant service in the fields of my expertise.
- The University of Texas at AustinElectrical and Computer Engineering, 2001 - 2006PhD Solid State Engineering
- The University of Science and Technology of ChinaPhysics, 1998 - 2001MS Quantum Optics and Quantum Information
- The University of Science and Technology of ChinaSCGY, 1994 - 1998
Technology of 2012-2040 – What Can We Expect? – You’ll Be Amazed – Googl...
Tweet. Why are their so many tech geeks seen on Google+? Simply because the exponential growth of Technology excites us all. Think about how
Tropiformer jacket: Like wearing a suitcase on your head?
Tropiformer jacket from Think Geek and Scottevest. Will you look like a geek?
The Black Marble shows all of human civilization detailed at night | Tec...
Dec. 6, 2012 - Generally known as the Blue Marble, we tend to see photos of Earth during daylight -- clouds overlapping bright blue oceans a
Group/as - Social network user grouping made easy.
Easily add users of the most popular social networks to groups. Help people know who to follow!
Guns, Germs, And Steel: The Fates Of Human Societies
In this "artful, informative, and delightful" (William H. McNeill, New York Review of Books) book, Jared Diamond convincingly argues that ge
Gmail's new compose and reply experience - Gmail Help
You can now write messages in a cleaner, simpler experience that puts the focus on your message itself, not all the features around it. Here