Jobs, Housing, Programs, and Help for Felons
Najla Arrington has commented 'Hi Hun! I'm self employed in the health and wellness field and I am in need of a few business partners. I would like to chat with you some time today to see if this opportunity would be a good fit for you or your fiance! What is http://xami.re/1lQ2v4L http://xami.re/1lQ2v4L
Jobs, Housing, Programs, Information, and Help, for People with Felony Convictions in America, and Canada!
Find Jobs, and Housing that accept persons with background felony convictions, view specialized government and local programs, and help services, as well as asking and answering felon specific questions in the community, and discussion area.
All services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are free of charge. www.xamire.com
- Sign-up for free and meet new people that share this common obstacle
- Ask specific questions, and answer other members's questions in the felon help discussion area
- Get found by other "back to work" agencies that will also help you find placement
- Create and join felon help and service groups that focus on a specific felon-related problem
- View and submit local felon events, such as job fairs, etc
And much more...