Shared publicly  - 
wow, folks, look at this.
Click on the pic, then it's 3d parorama. What tech is this, anyone knows?

it's JavaScript, not Flash. But i'd like to know if it's a known lib, or what framework.
milos chmel's profile photoXah Lee's profile photo
I don't know the tech, but I know these:

- It is in <canvas>, texture is filtered and if You look down You see edges* (of some polygons) -> openGL. 

- It looks they just textured ellipsoid* with a picture. I am not sure how they get texture coordinates for vertices.
Xah Lee
+milos chmel the other mystery is that, if it's on a website, then one could use canvas or any arbitrary tech. But here, apparently it's posted as g+ image, so am wondering if it's a particular format that Google automatically recognize.
Add a comment...