Wenn ich in dieser Gruppe keine deutschen Beiträge schreiben kann,
verlagere ich die Diskussion in eine von mir moderierte Gruppe
Mite einem Link zu Lagerfeuer auf dem Mars http://lnkd.in/psxcUB
Please visitMarsInitiative.org to learn more about us and Mars, to volunteer and to make a donation.
The Mars Initiative is a U.S. registered non-profit charity organization.
Donations and gifts to The Mars Initiative are tax deductible for U.S. citizens.
We encourage you to participate!
We look forward to great discussions and ideas!
Of course, politeness, proper language and respect for others are all expected among members.
In discussions, people may "agree to disagree" without personal attacks, name calling or by disparaging other groups. Discrimination is not acceptable (e.g. racial or cultural). Please flag inappropriate comments for our moderators to review. Please also focus on the main topic in your posts and comments: Mars
1) If you have something you would like to promote to the group, please post it to the "Promotions" discussion area.
2) All new job postings should go in the "Jobs" area.
INSTRUCTIONS: How to invite others to join The Mars Initiative on LinkedIn
Here are three methods:
1. Go into the group you want to invite them to join
2. Click on “Share group” on the right side of the group’s menu bar
3. Click on “Invite Others”
4. Click on the blue ‘in’ logo on the right side of the “Connections” box to invite people from your network.
5. You can also add a personal message in the “welcome message” box
6. Click “Send Invitations”
You can also click “Share on LinkedIn” and enter an email address of someone you want to tell about the group.
The third solution (and the easiest for you) is tell them the group name and have them go to your profile, scroll through your groups, and click on the “Join” button to request membership.