The fact that she refers to these as being in the Lake Macquarie region displays her ignorance of the Hunter where Newcastle and Maitland are not even considered as part of Lake Macquarie , the three cities are different in characteristic each have their own different needs. Newcastle a major port, Lake Macquarie City a city that is sprawled around the shores of Lake Macquarie and Maitland a major regional city centred on the Hunter River.
- Maitland Boys High SchoolHigher School Certificate, 1979 - 1984
- Newcastle Conservatorium of MusicDiploma of Music (Performance Teaching), 1985 - 1987
- Department of Human ServicesBusiness Analyst / Programmer, 2011 - present
- Private Music TutorClarinet, Flute, Saxophone, Musicianship, 1985 - 1991
- Department of Social SecurityCustomer Service Advisor, 1991 - 1996
- CentrelinkBusiness Analyst / Programmer - Compliance, 1996 - 2011
11 reasons why you’ll be using Google+ in the future | Media Tapper
I give you eleven of the juiciest reasons with which you can entice the Facebook and Twitter crowd to Google Plus.
CES: The World's First Android 4.0-Powered HDTV - IGN
Lenovo introduced the K91, a new Android-based smart TV with voice and facial recognition, app support and more.
Create Bootable USB Flash Drive for Windows 7 or Vista Netbook Install
** Please note that you CAN use NTFS when formatting the drive. You can substitute "fs=fat32" for "fs=ntfs" if you would like *Please make s
Moody's affirms Australia's AAA rating - ABC News (Australian Broadcasti...
Moody's credit rating agency has reaffirmed Australia's AAA rating, and says the country's public debt is very low compared to most other na
Scientists use light to flick nanoswitch › News in Science (ABC Science)
Mechanical memory for optical circuits is a step closer, after US scientists successfully buckled nano-sized particles of silicon using lase
After Mobile and Self-Driving Cars, Google To Release Glasses! But Not J...
By: Hillel Fuld Two of the most interesting companies to watch in the tech space are Apple and Google. At least in my personal opinion. What