Bob Dylan Gives New Album to AARP Members
Fifty thousand copies of Bob Dylan's new album Shadows in the Night are being given to subscribers to AARP's magazine.
Dylan's only interview about the album also will be published in the issue. "Bob decided he wanted to talk to older Americans, and he came to the only place where we deliver 35.2 million of them," said editor in chief Robert Love.
- Cut-It-Out Communications, Inc.President, 2003 - presentFounded public relations agency specializing in online activities
- Levin Public RelationsVice President, 1998 - 2002Handling international public relations accounts
- Westchester County Democratic CommitteeDirector of Staff Support, 1990 - 1994Managing petitions, annual breakfasts and dinners, assisting 25 town and city chairs
- Sunburst CommunicationsMarketing assistant, 1985 - 1987Various administrative support
- McCall for GovernorCommunications staff, 2002 - 2002Daily press report, ads for dinner journals, assorted projects
P.O. Box 495 Hartsdale, NY 10530
441 Central Park Avenue, #495 Hartsdale, NY 10530
In 2003, Willy Gissen founded Cut-It-Out Communications, a full-service Westchester County public relations agency. The firm specializes in the incorporation of online activities in a traditional public relations campaign including corporate blogs, e-newsletters and the creation of original content to improve search engine ranking. He also runs a company blog, Public Solutions and publishes a bi-monthly newspaper, The Cut-It-Out Customer.
- Harvard UniversityGovernment, 1981 - 1985American government, political philosophy, comparative government, graduated with B.A.
- Phillips Exeter Academy1976 - 1978Calculus BC, AP Chemistry
7 Simple Ways to Make Your Business Grow | LinkedIn
by Willy Gissen, President, Cut-It-Out Communications, Inc.It doesn’t seem so long since I founded my start-up business more than 10 years a
Sinead O'Connor Asks To Sing With Bob Dylan In Ireland
Sinead O'Connor has written a plea to Bob Dylan requesting permission to join him on stage during his upcoming show in Dublin, Ireland. Dyla
Bob Dylan- Ain't No Man Righteous(No Not One) San Fransico, CA 11/16/79
One of Dylan's great forgotten gospel tunes from his warfield theater residency.
Ain't No Man Righteous (No Not One) (Live 1979) by Bob Dylan
Live, 16th November, 1979, from the Fox Warfield Theater, San Francisco, CA.